RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this DP to Margin means?

Is is the same thing in which I used to get a margin to trade intraday against the shares in the DP account (after haircut ofcourse) in my indiabulls account?
Yes, exactly. And in sharekhan it gets updated with each change in the price of the DP holding.

Hi RKSV,
Why are you guys not taking phone calls since yesterday. I tried calling from about 3-4 different numbers. After one ring the phone goes to busy tone. Also there is no other contact number mentioned on your site. What is the problem? I recently opened an account with you guys. Don't make me nervous.

Hi RKSV,
Why are you guys not taking phone calls since yesterday. I tried calling from about 3-4 different numbers. After one ring the phone goes to busy tone. Also there is no other contact number mentioned on your site. What is the problem? I recently opened an account with you guys. Don't make me nervous.
Hi Vinod,

Sorry! Did you call during normal hours from 8 AM - 7 PM? We've been receiving phone calls all day yesterday and today and we make sure to call back any number we missed. If you are getting a busy tone after one ring, something is wrong. Can you leave your number/ID in a PM and we'll give you a call right away?

Thanks,

Creep

Hi RKSV,
Have decided to stop trading with these guys..

Was travelling yesterday with no access to internet and had to exit a position... To save on brokerage ended up losing on my trading which would have made good my entire year's brokerage at Sharekhan..

Have been on this forum checking out various brokers, decided to jump on to these guys.. I think it is not worth getting to a broker who breaks down on crucial times.. Was sitting on profits and ended up in a huge mtm because of this...

Guys, don't just get carried away by lesser brokerage, not worth it if they can't support you...

If market had tanked 2 or 3 % yesterday, I would have been taken to cleaners.. I am out, best of luck to all those who are continuing with them...

Was travelling yesterday with no access to internet and had to exit a position... To save on brokerage ended up losing on my trading which would have made good my entire year's brokerage at Sharekhan..

Have been on this forum checking out various brokers, decided to jump on to these guys.. I think it is not worth getting to a broker who breaks down on crucial times.. Was sitting on profits and ended up in a huge mtm because of this...

Guys, don't just get carried away by lesser brokerage, not worth it if they can't support you...

If market had tanked 2 or 3 % yesterday, I would have been taken to cleaners.. I am out, best of luck to all those who are continuing with them...
Hey Creep and anyone else there experiencing phone issues,

Let us know if you are not able to reach us through. We have one number and we do get calls during the day. In the process of looking through it. We sorted it out with the above poster and had him try calling us through several numbers. Our number diverts to several callers so one of them should get to you. Even if they don't, it registers as a missed call and we call back. If you are getting a busy tone after one ring, something might be wrong with the network between but we don't want to take any chances.

So far, we haven't had customers complain that they haven't been able to reach us. Even when the NSE was down few days ago, we were flooded with calls and took the effort to call back customers with open positions.

Anyways, we call back our customers if you guys shoot us an email. Especially during market hours, we tend not to follow up on new customers since we want to focus on existing customers.

Creep, it's cool if you don't choose to trade with us, however if you are able to help us resolve the issue, would appreciate it a lot.

Last edited:

What was the exact situation with you ?? :confused:

My experience is, never a problem with phone or any problem of any kind so far. No reason to be apprehensive of any problem in future.

And yes, the day NSE had server problems, I received a call from RKSV at 3.27 asking whether I wanted to square off my positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.