RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksp191

TO RKSV

Sir,
Please consider to give us nse NEST,as it has cover order facility,nest pulse has advanced trading features,and capable of bse as well as commodity(as you are interested to offer in future date).you can charge extra amount who want nest
thank you

TO RKSV

Sir,
Please consider to give us nse NEST,as it has cover order facility,nest pulse has advanced trading features,and capable of bse as well as commodity(as you are interested to offer in future date).you can charge extra amount who want nest
thank you
Hi ksp191,

Thanks for your suggestions. NEST Pulse should already be available for NSE NOW. Both NSE NOW and NEST are developed by Omnesys so many plugins are compatible with both platforms. We are offering BSE Cash through NSE NOW already.

Regarding cover order facility, we will look into it. Thanks for the note.

Best,

RKSV

hi ,

Is it possible to enter multiple codes of clients.

Say I open a/c and want to trade others clients trade, ofcourse introduce by me, Is it possible?

johnny
Hi johnnypareek,

Right now, they would have to open separate accounts. We don't allow sub-brokers at this point either.

Best,

RKSV

ksp191

sir,
please try to provide intra day nifty futures trading with 40% margin like zerodha, after initial teething problems(in risk management) are over.
thank you

Hi vaibhavstr5,

No charges for NOW platform. It's included with the freedom plan.

Calculations:

This is for NIFTY, with a lot size of 50.

Entry = 4500, Exit = 4505. Your Charges = 73.57. Break-even = 4501.5 (+1.50).

Entry = 4750, Exit = 4755. Your Charges = 77.66. Break-even = 4751.6 (+1.60).

Entry = 5000, Exit = 5005. Your Charges = 81.75. Break-even = 5001.65 (+1.65).

Entry = 5500, Exit = 5505. Your Charges = 89.91. Break-even = 5501.80 (+1.80).

Best,

RKSV
Hi
Thanks for the equations.

But that is something which I was least expecting.
Although, the entry points you mentioned can't be possible in a given single day. Would you not be averaging the entry and exit points?

say:
trade1 : 1 lot(50) Buy @ 4825 Sell @ 4830
trade2 : 1 lot(50) Buy @ 4827 Sell @ 4832
trade3 : 1 lot(50) Buy @ 4831 Sell @ 4836

the effective average buy price for 3 lots becomes 4827.65 approx and
the effective average sell price for 3 lots becomes 4832.70 approx.

If at the end of the day, the contract note has the averaged rates as explained above, then kindly again provide the equations as per the averaged rates. An exact replica of the digital contract note would be handy.

Also, do one need to have a demat a/c associated/linked with you for FNO delivery of futures or options?

ksp191

TO RKSV
Sir,
This in replay to your answer posted in 113 , you have to consider nest because ,please see the postings of zerodha thread, I am Quoting those replays.
page no582 zerodha thread post no 5815

Originally Posted by Punter786 View Post
Thanks Zerodha for answering my queries. You missed my one or two queries though, but no problem.

Sire, if you do not mind I would like to give you my very honest opinion on the NEST platform as a user now. I feel the NEST platform - even with the Pulse plugins - is just not up to the mark, is disappointing in many ways, annoying, not user friendly and very baba aadam type etc.

It takes so much time to create just a market watch. You have to manually select stocks "one by one" just to create a market watch! It does not show the NIFTY and Sensex rates also. But these are ''some" annoyances, they are significant but not major enough that one cannot live with it. Actually the problems are many; and, I think you know that. Regarding features, I installed and applied the touted NEST pulse plugins but I did not notice any major difference. Which is a big disappointment. Perhaps I had high expectations.

In the end, I would really like to know what is the problem with us. Why we Indian traders/investors of India cannot get full feature international level trading software in this 21st century? Kaunse janmo ke paap ki saza bhoogat rahe hain hum log?

N.B : Do not take my views otherwise, Zerodha fanbois you also . It is just a feedback; my personal views to which I'm entitle to.

Thanks

Hi Punter,

Firstly, you are presently using NOW and not NEST. THere is a huge difference in terms of features on NEST trader compared to NOW...

There is a NEST Plus and there is NEST pulse...

Nest Plus is what you have gotten on NOW presently... Again, the plus works better on NEST trader rather than on NOW...

NEST pulse is the add on which will let you program your trades and etc... You can't use pulse with NOW...You will have to wait till we start providing NEST...

Why most of the platforms in India are not upto the international starndards???? Hmm.. I'd say, bureaucracy etc... Someone has to innovate, we have plans for it, speaking to people, but don't know when it will happen...

But as they say, change is constant and this industry is dynamic and will be changing by the day...

Happy weekend guys!!
From above discussion, we may conclude, nest plugins are not compatible with now. so please consider nest

Last edited:
Hi
Thanks for the equations.

But that is something which I was least expecting.
Although, the entry points you mentioned can't be possible in a given single day. Would you not be averaging the entry and exit points?

say:
trade1 : 1 lot(50) Buy @ 4825 Sell @ 4830
trade2 : 1 lot(50) Buy @ 4827 Sell @ 4832
trade3 : 1 lot(50) Buy @ 4831 Sell @ 4836

the effective average buy price for 3 lots becomes 4827.65 approx and
the effective average sell price for 3 lots becomes 4832.70 approx.

If at the end of the day, the contract note has the averaged rates as explained above, then kindly again provide the equations as per the averaged rates. An exact replica of the digital contract note would be handy.

Also, do one need to have a demat a/c associated/linked with you for FNO delivery of futures or options?
Hi vaibhavstr5,

Ah, well the mathematical formulas are the same for whatever price you use. I can't generate contract notes for fictitious values but you can see the digital contract note posted by other members in the forum.

In your case, if you averaged the prices and got a buy VWAP (volume weighted average price) of 4827.65 and a sell VWAP of 4832.70, your costs for one lot are Rs. 78.93. Since you have 3 lots, your costs are 78.93 * 3 = Rs. 236.79.

Individually:

B: 4825, S: 4830, Qty: 50 --> Cost = 78.88
B: 4827, S: 4832, Qty: 50 --> Cost = 78.91
B: 4831, S: 4836, Qty: 50 --> Cost = 78.97

Total Cost = Rs. 236.76

The prices are slightly off because we rounded the buy VWAP from 4827.667 to 4827.65, and rounded the sell VWAP from 4832.667 to 4832.65. The true cost is actually Rs. 236.76.

Regarding Demat for F&O, no you don't need it because the NSE doesn't let you take delivery on derivatives.

Best,

RKSV

Status
Not open for further replies.