RKSV? or Zerodha?

ganeshams

Trading with Zerodha since 2010.
Lately there service is pathetic in terms of account opening till platform order execution.
recently facing lots of pi related issue
don't recommend them to any one..at the moment.
Myself decided to move to other broker..

Fundootrader

Zerodha platform hangs - including web platform - kite. Moved to RKSV - no complaints - fast service

Zerodha - try post all pi and web trading issues resolved - You are better off giving money to charity then burn your money while trading with zerodha.

Used to be good earlier - but I think they expanded too fast and spread them too broad than they can handle technically - Not to say you will not find satisfied customers - but for plain vanilla simple trading - use RKSV

Snake.Head

Used to be good earlier - but I think they expanded too fast and spread them too broad than they can handle technically - Not to say you will not find satisfied customers - but for plain vanilla simple trading - use RKSV
That maybe reason Zerodha trying to no1 in bring all stuff.
But no use if product is not stable and login issue then and now.

One thing i have say about Zerodha,is their open approach to bring in and suggestions.

not sure about RKSV, but zerodha is big no.Frequent disconnection. PI is pathetic and slow. till the time, they come up with one more platform for traders with no fancy tools, Just superfast order execution, avoid them.

Sunnyraj

The same question was hovering my mind since many days. I'm with Sharekhan. I find Trade tiger very smooth, but brokerage is on high end, so was planning to use TT for charting and placing order through discount broker...

After reading the discussion, i think i'll go with RKSV:D

I have used both RKSV and Zerodha. I vote for Zerodha

I think in terms of reporting, tax P&L statements, quant reports and all, Zerodha is much much better.
Pi and kite again are much better than NEST. What I have seen though is that if on PI i have opened charts with a lot of data on it while trading, then the entire user experience spoils. As far as there is not more than 5000 candles on the chart, it works quite well. But that said, I am using Kite now, because I think Kite is better than Pi.

The place where RKSV scores over Zerodha is in the call n trade bit. It takes a lot more time to reach Zerodha's dealing desk compared to RKSV. But here is the thing though, RKSV charges me Rs 25 for every order placed, whereas Zerodha charges Rs 20 for executed orders only.

New RKSV customer and I have found them to be very slow. Used Zerodha in 2012, so will not comment as things may have changed. But TSO's service is faster than RKSV.

It took a month for RKSV to open Demat account. And 2 more weeks have passed, things are still not smooth. They are taking too long to reply to email or tickets. TSO and Zerodha have a better backoffice than RKSV.