Risks involved in increasing 1-2 lots per month in stock futures

From many days no one was replying to this thread but now great to see ppl have started replying to this thread.

@rajgreenpeace
nothing to hide from you, one famous quote says dont hide anything from ur doctor and advocate and for trading dont hind anything from TRADERJI members :thumb:: I am doing trading from last 3 yrs and that was investment and in cash segment of course. After that I decided to take trading as carrier so started paper trading, doing it from last 1.5 yrs. I am working in MNC and now serving notice period. :thumb: I was trading in futures as part time trader just to learn. I will start actual trading in futures once my notice period ends. Plan is to increase portfolio slowly by increasing lots hence this question. If it does not work then will go back service industry again. I am unmarried and my age is 28. I know the importance of MM which plays vital role in futures trading. I have kept 5L for trading and will start in SBIN with 2 lots.
Dear,First of all sorry for asking your personal info. I will reveal some important thing to u.from my experience ..which u cant find any part of the world...age plays imp role in share market.......Always..remember...."Thrills kills"......so....b care........on holiday I will post........:thumb::thumb::thumb: