Respawn(back again)

hello to all...
first of all the who are here(on traderji) to advertise and adviser for there own purpose and money matters please stop reading and don't reply to this thread.

i use the title (respawn) because a long time almost a yer ago i was think to start business in share market.i had not much knowledge,money to invest and time.but anyway i bought some books and was read few of them.
that time as usually many newcomer do i also did the same.
i opened an account in HDFC bank then i opened for trading account and brokerage account...bla bla..
and i bought few shares of a company.
then i sell it on the same price.
soon in just few days i finished this job and realized that it's not easy to do share trading as professional way i mean i couldn't do this as my sole business.
then i start a dairy farming to collect some money and make savings.
and i found that it's very difficult to earn money with hands(i mean by hardworking by body).
if i want more money than i should start a business with mind.
so now i have all things togeather.money to invest or trade,time to analyse and liitle knowledge.
so o thinking again to start again from bottom.
first of all i find that traderji is best place to start because there are lots of knowledge availble on internet i think there are less knowledge and more advertise.but community(like forum) are best place to discuss something.
because people are here share there experience and knowledge with others.
now i deactivated my all account in HDFC and rethinking to open it again in another good financial enterprises.
i found some great names like Religare and kotak securities.
so which i should choose.(you can suggest me other names as your experiences).

in waiting for replies...:)

Last edited:

manojborle

i am trading with Ventura, low brokerage

mrkanitkar

If you are planning to do business in stock market. I think best business is sub brokership. It's much safe and easy to start. Trading is most difficult one.
If you start with subbroker, you will learn many things before you trade for yourself.
If you want to do trading only, then have a business plan in place. Decide on invetsments and returns you want to make in one week, month, year.
It has to be higher than risk free return of Gsec.
Remember you should keep your business costs low, so having broker like Zerodha or RKSV will definitely make big difference in winning trades on net basis.

ethan hunt

no one is interested, as many intelligent people like you come here too often leaving behind thier real brick & mortar business, only to become a moron...

If you are planning to do business in stock market. I think best business is sub brokership. It's much safe and easy to start. Trading is most difficult one.
If you start with subbroker, you will learn many things before you trade for yourself.
If you want to do trading only, then have a business plan in place. Decide on invetsments and returns you want to make in one week, month, year.
It has to be higher than risk free return of Gsec.
Remember you should keep your business costs low, so having broker like Zerodha or RKSV will definitely make big difference in winning trades on net basis.
Sub broker?
I did not hear about it.
I would appreciate if you give me more knowledge about it.
And why do you mean by this"If you want to do trading only, then have a business plan in place. Decide on invetsments and returns you want to make in one week, month, year.
It has to be higher than risk free return of Gsec."
Explain please.
And I have sent an email to Zerodhas to open account.