Require trader for news channel show

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Sir, I am sure you have joke to do with old timers. But honestly, I do not know what birds you talk about. So having a 1000 thanks on this forum means he/she is an old timer with a new avatar? You have been thanked over 3000 times so you an old timer with a new avatar? I dont get the issue here.
Oh God............. You are totally confused and confusing me as well.... :lol:

birds means You track overseas markets as well which is an added advantage for trading.. I am not pulling anyone's leg here.. Pls dont misunderstand.

Regarding thanks - what you have written is totally opposite of reality.
Forget about that. I wont be able to explain it now.

Always see the profile joining date. Mine is 2013.. mine is not a new id...

I am no one sir. But he implied I was an old timer in a new avatar. Should be careful of accusing people. I was just going on about my business. Anyways I think its an issue with you older member of the forum. Have fun :D
no bro
you misread him
that post was meant for me and not for you.

no issues, have fun, be merry.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I am no one sir. But he implied I was an old timer in a new avatar. Should be careful of accusing people. I was just going on about my business. Anyways I think its an issue with you older member of the forum. Have fun :D
Ok. I am closing this discussion from my side..

No where I mentioned you or travi are old members..
Everyone knows you are original.. :clapping:

Have high respect for both of you..
Looking forward to learn..

Happy Trading !!!

Oh God............. You are totally confused and confusing me as well.... :lol:

birds means You track overseas markets as well which is an added advantage for trading.. I am not pulling anyone's leg here.. Pls dont misunderstand.

Regarding thanks - what you have written is totally opposite of reality.
Forget about that. I wont be able to explain it now.

Always see the profile joining date. Mine is 2013.. mine is not a new id...
Sir, most people here talk about european and US markets and that should be no surprise for any trader that carries over night risk.

Although i have been investing for a long time, I joined the forum sometime in 2015 and then on have spent my time only reading and learning more. Its is only now that I understand a few basics better, i have started to discuss things.

I am not sure what you were getting at. Anyway, i do not like to drag a trivial issue on and on. Good luck.

travi

OK Now please let me know if the job is still on :rofl::rofl:
I'd pray that you get the job, only for a selfish reason.
Wanted to know how the entire bunch colluded to push n pull stocks in a particular groups favour to rip the average retailer :D:D