Request to all senior forex traders.

jahan

Hello All,

The Reason why i don't trade Indian Markets and Opted for Forex Trading.

For me....Indian markets are not at all suitable.These markets are designed such way that we can't position size our trades properly,and need more than 5 lacs to be effectively position size the trades.Most traders don't know this.

problems i have noticed in Indian Markets.

1) In Stocks we didn't have equal opportunity(only Long no shorting) due to uptick rule.(one has to have equal opportunities to be succesful/to last long in trading)

2).In Futures market,in india we didn't have Continuous contracts and one has to close thier position on closing date of contract,and need to open fresh positions(extra costs for brokerage and taxes,other than that it will effect the Psychology of trader whether to open new position or not after closing date of contract,sometimes he takes small profit or small loss only to see high profits if stayed in that trade).

3).In options... i personally didn't like Options anywhere(abroad markets also).the only reason is Time decay,there r times when ur correct about decisions in options trading and u still loose money because of this time decay.

........and in india we didn't have weekly options.

4).Currency Market india is a New Market, and it will take more than 1 year to become liquid(may take 2-3yrs also),and same thing here in Currency market unlike forex,its has no continuous contracts(if iam not wrong).

let say ....if retail traders in india noticed these points and decided to trade abroad Markets then comes,......... Indian Government Policies and Rules(Rbi).they banned Investing in abroad markets.

small retail traders are not aware of these things and starts trading with insufficient capital in indian markets and finally go broke.

if in future/coming days if indian markets Allowed to go Short side Trades in Stocks and if implemented Continuous Contracts in Futures trading i definitely Trade Indian Markets.

See these all points are according to my convenience/comfort level u people may have Different Comfort Levels for Trading Indian markets.

Regards,

hir0406

Hello All,

For me....Indian markets are not at all suitable.These markets are designed such way that we can't position size our trades properly,and need more than 5 lacs to be effectively position size the trades.Most traders don't know this.

1) In Stocks we didn't have equal opportunity(only Long no shorting) due to uptick rule.(one has to have equal opportunities to be succesful/to last long in trading)

2).In Futures market,in india we didn't have Continuous contracts and one has to close thier position on closing date of contract,and need to open fresh positions(extra costs for brokerage and taxes,other than that it will effect the Psychology of trader whether to open new position or not after closing date of contract,sometimes he takes small profit or small loss only to see high profits if stayed in that trade).

3).In options... i personally didn't like Options anywhere(abroad markets also).the only reason is Time decay,there r times when ur correct about decisions in options trading and u still loose money because of this time decay.

4).Currency Market india is a New Market, and it will take more than 1 year to become liquid(may take 2-3yrs also),and same thing here in Currency market unlike forex,its has no continuous contracts(if iam not wrong).

let say ....if retail traders in india noticed these points and decided to trade abroad Markets then comes,......... Indian Government Policies and Rules(Rbi).they banned Investing in abroad markets.

small retail traders are not aware of these things and starts trading with insufficient capital in indian markets and finally go broke.

if in future/coming days if indian markets Allowed to go Short side Trades in Stocks and if implemented Continuous Contracts in Futures trading i definitely Trade Indian Markets.

See these all points are according to my convenience/comfort level u people may have Different Comfort Levels for Trading Indian markets.

Regards,
This are the same reson's even i don't trade indian market.and the worst of them is margin+day to day requirement.

Hello All,

Regards,
Hello jahan,

Please throw some light on what kind of a trader u r ?I mean do u believe and prefer automated trading with robots or do u do it manually ??

jahan

Hello jahan,

Please throw some light on what kind of a trader u r ?I mean do u believe and prefer automated trading with robots or do u do it manually ??
Hello,

I am a Trend Follower,My entry is Manual, and my exit is totally depend on EA,because i can't watch the Trades for 24hrs,the only control i have is on my entry point,from there onwards,i activate my EA.

Actually .....whenever my entry point is triggered or at near,i will receive a message to my Mobile,if i am sleeping the message will wake me up(with loud ringtone), i will cross check the valid entry point, if its look good i will place the trade, and activate my exit EA.Thats it job is done no more Thinking,again will go to sleep.

if i am away.... from my Trading computer ....and if i receive the trigger message..i simply remote login to my PC from my Android Phone Using Teamviewer App and place the trade and activate my exit EA.

until these things become second nature to u...u feel uncomfortable and need to sacrifice sleeping habit.

for me it took around 30-40 days to rearrange my sleeping habits according to Forex Trading hours...now my Mind is in Total control in hearing the ringtone of my Mobile.... i instantly wake up when it happens.

for me simple things work better...Hope u got some idea.

Regards,

Hello,

I am a Trend Follower,My entry is Manual, and my exit is totally depend on EA,because i can't watch the Trades for 24hrs,the only control i have is on my entry point,from there onwards,i activate my EA.

Actually .....whenever my entry point is triggered or at near,i will receive a message to my Mobile,if i am sleeping the message will wake me up(with loud ringtone), i will cross check the valid entry point, if its look good i will place the trade, and activate my exit EA.Thats it job is done no more Thinking,again will go to sleep.

if i am away.... from my Trading computer ....and if i receive the trigger message..i simply remote login to my PC from my Android Phone Using Teamviewer App and place the trade and activate my exit EA.

until these things become second nature to u...u feel uncomfortable and need to sacrifice sleeping habit.

for me it took around 30-40 days to rearrange my sleeping habits according to Forex Trading hours...now my Mind is in Total control in hearing the ringtone of my Mobile.... i instantly wake up when it happens.

Regards,

hmmmm,
If this all is simple then i don't know what complicated means :confused:
Is the knowledge of how to programme and use EA's a necessity for forex trading?

Hello,

Regards,
hello jahan,
is ur hdfc bank debit card a mastercard or visa because i applied for one and tried to use it but its not working at hotforex.The transaction has failed.I guess the bank doesn't allow it .How did it worked in ur case??

jahan

hello jahan,
is ur hdfc bank debit card a mastercard or visa because i applied for one and tried to use it but its not working at hotforex.The transaction has failed.I guess the bank doesn't allow it .How did it worked in ur case??
Hello,

Mine is Visa International Debit Card(Its a Shopping Card),if ur Card is Master then Hotforex payment System Won't Acccept ur Card.

if u find any difficulty with ur Cards,there is also another option.....u first try with Visa....ok

Regards,

Hello,

Mine is Visa International Debit Card(Its a Shopping Card),if ur Card is Master then Hotforex payment System Won't Acccept ur Card.

if u find any difficulty with ur Cards,there is also another option.....u first try with Visa....ok

Regards,
hi,
I guessed correctly,thats y it didn't work, mine is mastercard issued by the bank.
I think virtual cards can be used for this purpose but i don't know that chargeback will happen to virtual cards as they are valid for one transaction.
can u tell anything about it or the other option u r talking?

Hello,

Regards,
hello,

Waiting for the reply of my earlier query.Pls reply

Regards

jahan

hello,

Waiting for the reply of my earlier query.Pls reply

Regards
Hello,

Did u tried with Visa...If ur not having Visa....Apply for Visa International Debit Card.

see why iam forcing u to use through Indian payment system..B'coz its safe when u withdraw ur Profiits.

But...Still u want to know the other Payment system....here it is...

In e-payment At hotforex u have option of GlobePay...from their u can explore urself wat to do and how to fund...the explanation of the same here at Traderji is against forum rules...its unneccesarily create spam.

Regards,