Request for pivot point trading

rkkarnani

this is just one of my favorite trading strategy. but i do not recommend to anyone to use this method for their own trading. beacuse it is very high risk method & the success rate is much lower. but the winners are much bigger than loosers.

to apply the t.a/pivot method in proper way, please visit SAINT's threads. "teach a man to fish.......", "going with 60 min flow....".
You are being modest Biyas, the strategy should work.... it needs lots of patience and discipline!!! Also a proper selection of stocks that work good with this strategy... we need to look at historical charts of different stocks and pin point the stocks that give good results!!!
Good going Biyas, do give moe inputs as and when you feel so!!!
Regards
R K Karnani

biyasc

You are being modest Biyas, the strategy should work.... it needs lots of patience and discipline!!! Also a proper selection of stocks that work good with this strategy... we need to look at historical charts of different stocks and pin point the stocks that give good results!!!
Good going Biyas, do give moe inputs as and when you feel so!!!
Regards
R K Karnani
you are absolutely right. i generally trade very high volume stocks (price 400-900), like rcom, dlf, icicibank, tisco, axisbank etc. sometimes during a very up trending market i tried to trade some lower price stocks (price 100-300). if there is a smooth up trend before breakout & the pivot high near a round number, then the chance is more to get some quick 1% gain. so you are always feel free to hold balance shares with same stop & can book profits on every up move. my aim is to book 50% profit at around 1% gain. so later on i can enjoy the every single rupee up move.

deb99891

you are absolutely right. i generally trade very high volume stocks (price 400-900), like rcom, dlf, icicibank, tisco, axisbank etc. sometimes during a very up trending market i tried to trade some lower price stocks (price 100-300). if there is a smooth up trend before breakout & the pivot high near a round number, then the chance is more to get some quick 1% gain. so you are always feel free to hold balance shares with same stop & can book profits on every up move. my aim is to book 50% profit at around 1% gain. so later on i can enjoy the every single rupee up move.
gr8 going biyas:)
fantastic
looking forward more input from you
n thanks to rk sir also
regards

biyasc

gr8 going biyas:)
fantastic
looking forward more input from you
n thanks to rk sir also
regards
thanks dear. learnt (still learning) many things from you.:)

Last edited:
Hi mr Biyasc,
Thanks for your writeup.,I became investor from trader so many times . and locked my money till the time i could get succesful retreat from that tarde/investment
Thanks again.

rkkarnani

Biyas, Take a look at SBI, it gave Rs.100/-+ on Friday, i could take only 70/- , well that was by any standard a very good going, could not keep patience, otherwise the move in SBI was just one way up up and up. Historically also it looks to work with Pivot system in 5 minute time frame. I was giving a filter of Rs.5/- but may be smaller would also work. Do take a look!!!
Regards.

biyasc

Biyas, Take a look at SBI, it gave Rs.100/-+ on Friday, i could take only 70/- , well that was by any standard a very good going, could not keep patience, otherwise the move in SBI was just one way up up and up. Historically also it looks to work with Pivot system in 5 minute time frame. I was giving a filter of Rs.5/- but may be smaller would also work. Do take a look!!!
Regards.
great sir. keep it up. last week i also bought bhel & tatapower with 5 points stop & exited at around 15 points gain on each. for 4-digit stock (price 1000-1900), 5 point stops is quite comfortable to trade this method.