Repeated Failures in Crude

MANISH_DAMANI

Bhai merey dont run after pivot point crazily lots of thing to see. I use to trade crude daily. Other indicators and oscillator also required. Learn trading properly else you loose money. Many times pivot point breaks either side and opposite happens after few minutes. I use to trade from 10 am to 11:55pm. As your brother only suggesting that dont do trade crazily. Lots of material available in blog read you can get better idea to trade. Happy trading.

praveen taneja

Sir, crude market is very difficult to be manipulated just coz of its size and international linking, If its manipulated in india, it has to be manipulated elsewhere too.
Just buying or selling $ Big players killing every commodity in MCX thats why I prefer only Gold and that too petal no chance of manupulation reason is vollume If you sell 5000 petals buyer would be at LC:lol::lol::lol:

praveen taneja

But of late crude is behaving as if it was manipulated!! So volatile and suddenly it comes no where from the day's higher to reach the stop loss (which would then become the day's lower) and go up again.... Anyone have any idea of why is this happening? Any automated trading or high volume guys doing this wantedly or does MCX has a role for such issues? I have not only seen this once but quite a few times!! Even today, just now it happened, it was trading the day's higher at 4739 and suddenly went down drastically crossed 4706 and touched 4702 where i had placed the SL and going back again!!! :mad:
Bro crude depend on International situation volatality is nowadays due to Korea Missile trial and Israel threats of a conflict with Iran.

If you are Kanya Rashi Better stay away from Crude till July 2014:):thumb:

Just buying or selling $ Big players killing every commodity in MCX thats why I prefer only Gold and that too petal no chance of manupulation reason is vollume If you sell 5000 petals buyer would be at LC:lol::lol::lol:
Sir, seems you are kidding ..
anyway, if goldpetal is at LC and gold is not, then would ppl not buy goldpetal and short gold, and earn the arbitrauge ?

But of late crude is behaving as if it was manipulated!! So volatile and suddenly it comes no where from the day's higher to reach the stop loss (which would then become the day's lower) and go up again.... Anyone have any idea of why is this happening? Any automated trading or high volume guys doing this wantedly or does MCX has a role for such issues? I have not only seen this once but quite a few times!! Even today, just now it happened, it was trading the day's higher at 4739 and suddenly went down drastically crossed 4706 and touched 4702 where i had placed the SL and going back again!!! :mad:

My silvermicro stoploss got triggered twice.The beauty is, the actual price never reached my stoploss price.

I complained to my broker rkglobal.They verified, and gave me the contact no. of concerned department of mcx .I contacted them.They asked me to give a mail.No reply.

All mcx products were manipulated?. whether mcx is involved?

My silvermicro stoploss got triggered twice.The beauty is, the actual price never reached my stoploss price.

I complained to my broker rkglobal.They verified, and gave me the contact no. of concerned department of mcx .I contacted them.They asked me to give a mail.No reply.

All mcx products were manipulated?. whether mcx is involved?
Wow this is new...I too wonder the same sometimes about manipulation!! There may be instances especially in crude where the candlestick of international crude hardly moves but in our MCX there will be at least 10-15 points movement and this only i have seen it after I enter the market and will be out of it...!

comm4300

Wow this is new...I too wonder the same sometimes about manipulation!! There may be instances especially in crude where the candlestick of international crude hardly moves but in our MCX there will be at least 10-15 points movement and this only i have seen it after I enter the market and will be out of it...!
manipulation aside: international crude and mcx crude need not move exactly the same ...why? dollar/rupee movement.