Reliance - Waiting to Fall !!!

Friends,

This is the Post which I have put on my own Blog on 27th May 2008 (Tuesday)

It is probably time to take market cues from the Index mover Reliance Industries.

{ Please see the attached Chart to get a better perspective }

The Stock did try to surpass the resistance zone of Rs 2650-2700 but failed to do so, presumably because of heavy selling from large players.

Technically, you may consider that the pre-Jan08 support zone of Rs 2700/- has now effectively become a resistance zone - a classic case of previous support changing its role as a resistance provider!!

The more recent move from Rs 2200 levels to Rs 2700 levels is in the form of a rounding pattern (though technically it cannot be called a rounding top).

The immediate support is at Rs 2480, which is incidentally today's low and a break below this should lead to further selling. I would expect price to re-enter into the sub-Rs 2200 price zone. Keep a Stop at 2665 for short sell positions.

And yes, if this heavy weight falls as evaluated, I wonder which stock can support an already weakening Nifty !!!

Happy trading !
CA Rajiv D Khatlawala

Last edited:
Reliance - tgt achieved

Friends , Those of you who read my post on May 28th would remember that I had given / explained a technical view that reliance industries should test sub-2200 levels ... At that time the price was above Rs 2480... ( see chart attached with my earlier post)

(I had copy-pasted the technical view from my OWN BLOG , which is updated daily evening)

The target has been reached ... Hope some of you could take advantage !!

Happy Trading
CA Rajiv D Khatlawala

reliance will get back to below 1000 level by the end of 2010.
and this is true.
I cannot give the reason because its very secret how did i analysed it. But if you dont belive and fix in your money to it ... u will surely suffer very badly. Losing all your capital that will be drowned away in front of your eyes.
well wisher..