Reliance Power Bonus Issue

Straight from Ambani Group Taxation Department :
Each original Alottee will receive 2 bonus share per 5 shares held. You cannot sell the bonus share till 20th June 08.

So the conclusion comming from sources in Ambani camp are, "Only for Original Allottee's"

I think you'll get 6 bonus shared for 15 of your original shares. Remaining amount equivalent to 2 original stocks (ie, 0.4 bonus share) will be refunded to you.

Hi All,

Is there any concrete information available as to how much is the bonus ratio and should the bouns ration will be considered for all the shares held in the DMAT account, or for only those shares which allotment has been done during IPO as- many of us have only received 15 shares each per application for IPO so has the bonus is entitled to only 15 shares?

For example- many have brought RPower shares after its listing on various prices such as 400, 390, 410 etc so should all these shares be entitiled for bonus? There is a distinct amount of confusion associated with these issues!

Thanks & looking forward to your views and infos!

U

uasish

Nowadays discussing Rel-Power ,mainly to Thrash Anil's Outlaw type behaviour is a Fab.
Plz tell me how come the Real estate price has gone up for last 1 decade,as i understand there is always a bigger fool to pay the higher price & price goes up.
Anil's foray is which way different.Astoundingly he could rally all type of Fools all over the globe behind this IPO ( including this dumb).
When other people starts paying more Price then that price standard is established,be it in Job remuneration / real estate / share price.The same thing when tried by Anil is being thrashed by inteligensia WHY.
I have only 1 simple reason to stay with Rel-Power's 16 scrips,My stake is insignificant than ANIL'S STAKE.

Yesterday 'Dhoni' was the highest bidded player & all bidders seems to be shrewd bussiness man,what do you have to say on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have not applied for RPOWER ipo. but on the listing day i bought 100 shares @422.60. so what happens to me?if i wont get bonus shares?one group here says ambani willl give original allotees only the bonus shares as there will be more applications in forthcoming ipoS.but traders in secondary markets makes ambanis richer by taking the rates to higher levels.how come we not given bonus?
From where did you get the information that orignal allottees only wil get Bonus ? No. People holding shares on the cut-off date will get Bonus.

Regards

I think, again someone trying to guide investors wrong information as they used to do on Rel Power IPO open date.

On yesterday, this is announcement to Nse/Bse

(2) The proposed Bonus Issue will be made by the Company in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Articles of Association and the Listing Agreement and subject to the approval of Shareholders. The Promoters of the Company have indicated to waive their entitlement for the said bonus shares in accordance with law and in the broader interest of protecting and enhancing value for over 4 million institutional and retail investors of the Company. Accordingly no bonus shares will be issued and allotted to the Promoters. Bonus Shares will be issued as above to all Members (excluding Promoters) who are identified as Shareholders of the Company on the Record Date, which shall be fixed by the Company in consultation with the Stock Exchanges and in compliance with provisions of the Listing Agreement

new2sm

hey I read RELPOW is going to allot bonus shares only to fully paid ones? I applied for 225 @25,000+. I got alloted 16 and refunded balance amount. the refund amount is same as 16*420/450 so don't I already have fully paid shares with me. why this confusion? Why is RP guys asking to pay balance money to make shares fully paid up? can anyone clarify what the situation.