Reliance Ipo

To partha: There is already a post that explains the procedure well to some extend -
Title-Allotment procedure
Link-http://www.traderji.com/initial-public-offers-ipos/4906-allotment-procedure.html

Hello to you all,

I am an NRI based in Dubai.
My parents live in India.
Is it advisable to maintain an NRI DEMAT a/c or a normal DEMAT a/c in my fathers name. Does it make any difference in Fees / facilities,etc. Please advise.

Thanks.

murthymsr

hi all,

i was the first to announce that i was allotted the reliance IPO shares.
now, i announce that the allotted shares (100) are credited to my demat account with ICICI. pl check your accounts.

murthymsr

aryan said:
Hello to you all,

I am an NRI based in Dubai.
My parents live in India.
Is it advisable to maintain an NRI DEMAT a/c or a normal DEMAT a/c in my fathers name. Does it make any difference in Fees / facilities,etc. Please advise.

Thanks.
hi aryan,

It is advisible to go with your fathers name account since NRIs are restricted from performing some activities such as intraday and F&O where as you can do it if you open a local dmat a/c.Infact you will be charged a high brokerage of 1.8% inclusive of all taxes if you do it through NRI a/c.

i am working with indiabulls as Associate Relationship Manager and i can help your parents open an account here in india with the best brokerage offer(0.5% for delivery and 0.1% for intraday) and you can also use our software( which cost Rs 750) that can be installed any where in the world and you can trade from Dubai.If you are interested in getting further details then you can mail me at [email protected]

regards
mohammed bin haid

Terahertz said:
"Application invalid." This is what i get. Now what should i do. does this mean that my application didnt reach them.
hi terahertz,

if you have applied then you must have entered the wrong application number or missed one digit.i also did the same mistake.check that the application number contains 8 digits.

regards
mohammed bin haid

murthymsr said:
hi all,

i was the first to announce that i was allotted the reliance IPO shares.
now, i announce that the allotted shares (100) are credited to my demat account with ICICI. pl check your accounts.

murthymsr
hi murthymsr,

i also got the shares credited into my Demat account.

thanks

regards
mohammed bin haid

hi terahertz,

if you have applied then you must have entered the wrong application number or missed one digit.i also did the same mistake.check that the application number contains 8 digits.

regards
mohammed bin haid
Thank you mohammed bin haid. you are right i entered 7 digits instead of 8. but anyway i was not alloted shares:(