Reliance comm... is it the right time to buy this stock?

Hi

Gents,

is this the right time to buy 'Reliance communications stock' for long term investment?

or should i wait for some more time to fall the stock price further?

currently, the stock price is trading at 52 week low and also below its book value.

Thanks,

TV RAO P.

a2744010

No. Untill and unless 2G things are clear and price shows some strenght, no. There sales are down, profits are down, margin are down and subscriber base are down. Just check your own mpbile's phonebook how many number do it have starting with 93? You'll get answer.

a2744010

One of the reason of fall of Rcom can be cheap handsets from micromaxx, lava, videocon, fly, gen et al. With advent of double-sim sales of idea and bharti must have increased. There are as many as 100 such GSM-GSM sim sets and 4 or 5 GSM-CDMA sets that too starting from 6000. And reason of above is quite simple, nokia which held 70% market share now have 33.6% shares and all such low cost handset enjoy 33% share as on sep 2010 http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...market-share-tanks-20/articleshow/6648701.cms. After diwali this low cost share may go further up due to various schemes, cricket tournament ads and sponserships and giving out mobile free with TV etc. If I go for Rcom I'd be paying 2000 for same old lg, nokia and samsung sets whereas I can get much better multimedia sets on same price with dual-sim advantage.

Last edited:
Lakshmi energy & food......... is it the right time to buy this stock?

Hi

can i buy Lakshmi energy & food stock for long term investment.

The stock is trading at 52 week low and this company is one of the 3 major players in agri sector in india.

( Recently, 3 workers died in one of their plants and i think this is one of the reason market people are reluctant to buy this stock. but Accidents are likely to happen in industrial environment).

please express your opinion in this regard.

Thanks,

TV RAO P.

rajeabc

Re: Lakshmi energy & food......... is it the right time to buy this stock?

Hi

can i buy Lakshmi energy & food stock for long term investment.

The stock is trading at 52 week low and this company is one of the 3 major players in agri sector in india.

( Recently, 3 workers died in one of their plants and i think this is one of the reason market people are reluctant to buy this stock. but Accidents are likely to happen in industrial environment).

please express your opinion in this regard.

Thanks,

TV RAO P.
not just the accident.. I think CMD was involved in some wrong doing

sudoku1

Hi

Gents,

is this the right time to buy 'Reliance communications stock' for long term investment?

or should i wait for some more time to fall the stock price further?

currently, the stock price is trading at 52 week low and also below its book value.

Thanks,

TV RAO P.
always remember that the sectors which underperform the bull mkt will b the laggards on every new mkt top & viceversa...
currently just 2 sectors r performing in line with mkt > AUTO , PHARMA...