Reliance Capital Buy Signal

aca_trader

Some of the senior members are behaving erraticaly as if i have done some sin.

I call went wrong due to stop loss(which i dont give on the group).

And Mr Violettt check the group for calls before writin good things about me.

Did ur system gave a buy call for IVRCL at 270 (now 370) , pratibha at 196 (now 230 odd)

First check whether it is working or not , one call doesnt make the system bad , understand that.
Nope you have done no sin on the forum but looks like you do on the group for the simple reason of having no SL.

No doubt, one call does not make any system bad but there can't be any technical entry (and by implication any system) without any SL.

Come on Mate! Take things in stride. Being stopped out does not mean that your system won't or doesn't work.

Best Regards,
--Ashish

saji oommen

Hello,

You do not have to get upset about calls going wrong. If you care to read the comments carefully it should realize on you how you can make your system even better. Say how stops or entries can be improved upon etc. Getting upset and having negative feeling is not a right temperament for trading or improving upon your trading system. Personally i feel you have not made a bad call.

I think credit violet also may be of the same opinion. You need not share your system techniques but don't you think a small smart move from your side eliciting suggestions as to where you could have gone wrong or how to improve upon your system would have got excellent responses including from credit violet. That would have been harmonious , beneficial and more confidence for you.

Regards

Saji

SGM

You need not share your system techniques but don't you think a small smart move from your side eliciting suggestions as to where you could have gone wrong or how to improve upon your system would have got excellent responses including from credit violet. That would have been harmonious , beneficial and more ......
Well said Saji

Anyway, someone has written in another post, there r too many moderators here!

:)

Happy Trading
Regards
Sanjay

C

CreditViolet

Some of the senior members are behaving erraticaly as if i have done some sin.

And Mr Violettt check the group for calls before writin good things about me.

Did ur system gave a buy call for IVRCL at 270 (now 370) , pratibha at 196 (now 230 odd)

First check whether it is working or not , one call doesnt make the system bad , understand that.

Here we go again

You sent me a nasty PM saying " i f you know so much then become a Tata Or Ambani" and then you say "now wat say it went to a high of 613 and closed around 608 highest in quite a while"

Now you are saying that hit stoploss and that one call doesnt make the system wrong .Huh?

Cant waste time on anymore nonsense.You do whatever you want and keep your 'group' happy.

And b/w what is a 'call thread' doing in the software section?

CV
:eek:

oxusmorouz

Credit, chill out buddy.
People find it hard to accept their mistakes (Inclusive of me). Rajesh, no system is 100% accurate, and yes, there is no harm in accepting it instead of trying to support your point of view. :) .
Good luck with your trade.

C

CreditViolet

Credit, chill out buddy.
People find it hard to accept their mistakes (Inclusive of me). Rajesh, no system is 100% accurate, and yes, there is no harm in accepting it instead of trying to support your point of view. :) .
Good luck with your trade.

Hi OM :)

The trading system was never in question, it was the dishonesty of the poster. Many people put real money on the calls made here and the least one can expect is some straight forwardness on the matter.

Earlier he said

now wat say it went to a high of 613 and closed around 608 highest in quite a while
After Reliance Cap goes down he says

And on his google group I found this posted

Date: Thurs, Nov 2 2006 10:11 pm

Buy Reliance capital with 590 as stop

--
http://groups.google.com/group/tradingsystems
relcap1.png
This kind of dishonesty is simply not acceptable IMHO

CV

akgandhi

Mr Credit Violet you seem to catch on to a single bad call.

I am group member of tradingsystem group , and many good signals wer genrated and very good ratio of hits.

If you can talk about the bad calls , talk about the good calls also. Isnt it a part of dishonesty on your part being a senior member???

C

CreditViolet

Mr Credit Violet you seem to catch on to a single bad call.

I am group member of tradingsystem group , and many good signals wer genrated and very good ratio of hits.

If you can talk about the bad calls , talk about the good calls also. Isnt it a part of dishonesty on your part being a senior member???

Did you read above what I posted?
Whoever is talking about the success ratio of the google group or the trading system?
Read carefully and then make comments please

CV