Reg: Intra daytrading software

daytrader

Re: Reg: Intra-day

Hello tachy
I have just stepped into this arena of traderji.com.I found your post interesting as I am also a daytrader as my nick suggests.I am curious to know the charting facilities in ODIN,and also how fast/slow are the live quotes in ODIN.Recently a sub-broker offerd me the ODIN facility but his brokerage was exorbitant so I turned down his offer.Thank you.

Hi,

It is ODIN from financial technologies. The version is Odin with excel, which supports dde.

Does they really provide ODIN client?I have enquired and they said that they proovide another software for online trading.And they will give ODIN to franchisies that too those who have passed some exam and deposit 1G.Pl clarify

The data from Power India Bulls (PIB) is stored in the user's system in excel csv file format. Of course the PIB don't have dde link, so the data cannot be exported.

Why not, we create a link between the PIB files/data (that comes and stores in the users system) and Excel and from there export it to the other softwares. Readers, please give a serious thought to this and software experts, please do the needful. I am sure, this can be done, this is pure logic.

tachy

Hi OSP, the csv files in PIB are updated every 13 min on the users system. This timer cannot be changed by the user only a change in the PIB code can do this. This is next to impossible since the PIB is based on java and cannot be modified unless you have the source code.

Tachy

Hi Tachy,

The charts we get from Power India Bulls (PIB) is live, you mean for 13 minutes the tick data for all the stocks in watch list are stored temporarily? I don't think so, May be, we have to double check this?

With warm regards.

K Karunakaran

Ps: I have enquired with a PIB user, he assures the data file is updated live.

Last edited:

Hi OSP

Have u tried personal stock monitor gold?Recently I have downloaded the softaware and it downloads data from nseindia and another thing is it supports DDE.I have not practically tested it.I try it on monday and if it works fine i will let u know.

with regd