REFUND of RPower IPO

All the applicants of 225 shares have got 16-17 shares, so instead of writing to Karvy, call them up at 18003454001 at the earliest, since its already too late. Clarify your doubts regarding refund as well.

Hi All,

Has anyone from here having an ICICI Direct account got the refund? As I have been still waiting for the refund!

One of my friend who has ICICI Direct account has got the refund thru post (YES POSTAL Service), and not by ECS or Direct Credit!

This is so surprising and frustrating that we have to wait so many days for getting our own money back.

Please let me know if anyone having IDirect ac got the refund!

Thanks.

Hi All,

Has anyone from here having an ICICI Direct account got the refund? As I have been still waiting for the refund!

One of my friend who has ICICI Direct account has got the refund thru post (YES POSTAL Service), and not by ECS or Direct Credit!

This is so surprising and frustrating that we have to wait so many days for getting our own money back.

Please let me know if anyone having IDirect ac got the refund!

Thanks.
I GOT IT ON FRIDAY - ICICI DIRECT- APPLIED THRU THEM. DONT PANIC. U WILL GET it. also send a claim mail to icici people to record that it was not credited to your account. all people in metro cities should get the refund thru ecs only. go thru the application again if u have one. only for othere citities it is sent by post. even by post the bank details and account no as given to your demat account will be filled in the cheque. hope u get ur refund shortly.
:)

Delayed refunds must be sent alongwith mendatory interest to innocent small investers according to law.SEBI should take action against companies making delay in sending refunds to investers.hope sebi will certainly impose panalties on refund defalters.

Got refund money in ICICI bank /ICICIdirect on 8th Feb. Still awaiting refund money in HDFC bank /Reliancemoney though I have received a note saying it will (should have been) credited on 8th. Still waiting .................... as of 18th Feb