Recommand a Good online Broker

please tell me how to contact you i will like to use ur contact and get an account with angel trading

marcus said:
Dear Bharat,

You are quite corrrect Motilal Oswal has the best research, I had read a comparative study by a couple of students from USA and their finidngs were Broker reports do help and Motilal was indeed the best but these are company specific research reports which go into the fundamentals of the company NOT the daily calls.

Please go to refco1 site and d/l tradeanywhere.com you may also need the microsoft virtual machine software in case you don't already have it. This software is very good and normally brokers who give this trading platform want minimum 2000 rs brokerage per month. If you want to go with refco 1 I can put you in touch with a representative who will give you 0.3 delivery and 0.04 intraday but thay will want a minimum monthly volume. Angel will also give you either diet odin 7.8/or tradeanywhere normally they will ask for 2000 rs minimum brokerage for tradeanywhere but my contact will give it to you for free with no monthly brokerage commitment. My contacts are not sub-brokers but employees at branches in mumbai. I would just like to say I will not get any monetary benefit whatsoever and I a not connected in anyway to finance or a financial institution. During the course of my research I just made friends with these marketing ppl thats all.

In regard to Motilal they had also said brokerage is negotiable but they want ed 3 lakhs margin money for their my broker trading platform ...this is too expensive so I didn't pursue the matter but if you like I can give you the name and number of the marketing manager I spoke to .... however you will have to negotiate brokerage rates yourself.

:)