Realtime Stock Quotes

The Odin backfill capabilities depends on the broker. You can see the number of days backfill by seeing the intraday chart. If you are able to open intraday chart for 5 days, backfill will also work for 5 days. Please refer to http://manshi.co.in/Odin/Odin.html

Anyway since now Manshi RT supports backfill for futures and MCX without a need for odin utp 60 days. Please refer to http://manshi.co.in/backfill/backfill.html for details.

Thanks
HI SUNNY , gone through the backfill link above. But I am unable to backfill futures. NIFTY-I etc.....I have made a watchlist of futures but when try to backfill through the given procedure ..backfill failed dialogue displays....what is the problem.??.:confused:....is this futures backfill works only in market time or after market hours also..??

Last edited:

linkon7

sunny,
I am not getting any data from odin. suddenly it stopped recognizing odin as a data source. i am getting a "RT watchlist not found ! start odin \ open watchlist" message...

I thought it was a problem with my pc setting but my home pc is also giving the same problem.

I checked with chartsdata which captures data from odin, and chartsdata is working working fine.

please do advise remedy of situation...

Tried installing the latest version on windows 7 OS. Getting following message
Platform = Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7600.0
Assembly Name: ManshiRT, Version=1.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Assembly Version: 1.2.3.0
Exception Source: ManshiRT
Exception Type: System.NullReferenceException
Exception Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Exception Target Site: 

---- Stack Trace ---
.​ .()
ManshiRT.exe: N00089
.  .()
ManshiRT.exe: N00082
.  .()
ManshiRT.exe: N00315

Is there anything wrong with manshi rt ,it stopped working before expiry, once I have uninstalled it for virus problem, after then it constantly getting error. though I have subscribed it for paid service it have to expire on 25-12, it crashed much before .Now it is not even working in demo mode also.

I think its security measure effecting the perfomence.Mesure taken to prevent unauthorized user also blocking authorized one as well. User have no option to repair or reinstall it himself. It is toooomuch admn. controlled. It doesnt help reinstallation of .net3.5sp1, problem remain same

Here is the error report-

Last edited:

linkon7

I have recent shifted to zerodha, who provide nse's NOW as trading terminal. It is amazingly fast. Rates get updated every second. It would be wonderful if you can use it as a data source...!

When a system is formatted and newly installed, pre-requisite software needs to installed though I know it is a painful but necessary exercise.

This issue is known for a very long period and the solution is to install .NET 3.5 SP1 or above. People will usually install .NET 3.5 and not .NET 3.5 SP1. The link to this software is available at http://manshi.co.in

Thanks
Suny

Thanks
Problem resolved for this time and also thanks for extending my subscription period.
Still I fell you need to upgrade your system.If a licence no is given to me for specific period it should work for that period ,version or anything else immaterial there.

anayash

I have recent shifted to zerodha, who provide nse's NOW as trading terminal. It is amazingly fast. Rates get updated every second. It would be wonderful if you can use it as a data source...!

I second linkon on this! It would be great if Manshi could use NSE NOW as a data source as well!:thumb: