Realtime Stock Quotes

S

sunyhyd

I think the backfill defers from broker to broker based on how many days of intraday chart is supported. This is mainly for intrady backfill.

Thank you
Suny
Excellent work. However how many days backfill does it give or did you mean only intraday backfill is provided?

S

sunyhyd

Re: Ninja Trader 7 support

Dear Shivpsin

The latest version supports NT 7.0. You can download it from http://www.manshionline.com/Releases/ManshiRTSetup.msi

This version supports 7 days FREE trial registration from the program itself - there is no need for registration or visiting any site.

Thank you

In earlier versions there was an issue working with NT 7.0. Has it been fixed now?

Can you share the latest release url?

Reg

Dear Shivpsin

The latest version supports NT 7.0. You can download it from http://www.manshionline.com/Releases/ManshiRTSetup.msi

This version supports 7 days FREE trial registration from the program itself - there is no need for registration or visiting any site.

Thank you
Hi sunyhyd
When ever upgrading, please post the links and details in the first post itself also.
regards

Hi

Suny Thanks for a such a nice software.
For people who have doubt regarding the quality and speed of data fetched by ManshiRT, let me tell you , i have been using it for few months and it's a great on quality and data fetched. (I have no personal connection with suny, and i am not getting paid to say this, i honestly believe we must encourage good work).

Suny i have a small request for improvement, the Alert system, most of the time it happens that we want the alert to continue, say i kept alert for scrip A at 160, once the alert fires, i would love if alert (let's say snoozes) and shows again at 162 (or any other level pre-determined or fixed %). I am sure this addition should not take more than a couple of lines of code. (so next time you are bringing a new version try to include this also).

S

sunyhyd

Thanks a lot. I have updated it in the first post.

Thanks to Traderji for providing this excellent feature.

Thank you
Suny

Hi sunyhyd
When ever upgrading, please post the links and details in the first post itself also.
regards

kaly422000

suny the there is 2 type of .net3.5sp1 file . one is from ur site another u given in traderji forum one is more than 200 mb another is in between 40 mb . i think the 200 mb file is not suitable for winxp.

Thanks a lot. I have updated it in the first post.

Thanks to Traderji for providing this excellent feature.

Thank you
Suny
Thanks for the update in first post.One more sugession You may give the software limited version with 2 or 4 tickers, instead of trial version like others giving which it will fetch more popularity among members.
regards