Realtime Stock Quotes

Dear All,

Pleaser find the new release below. I have'nt been able to test is much as my broadband is down and uploading it using dialup.

4shared.com/file/169010098/7210e2cc/ManshiRt-09-Dec-09.html

Please let me know if the issue still face issues on this release.

Thank you

Platform = Microsoft Windows NT 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1
Assembly Name: ManshiRT, Version=0.9.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Assembly Version: 0.9.0.1
Exception Source: mscorlib
Exception Type: System.FormatException
Exception Message: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.
Exception Target Site: Parse

---- Stack Trace ---
System.DateTimeParse.Parse(, dtfi As DateTimeFormatInfo, styles As DateTimeStyles)
ManshiRT.exe: N2835862
System.Convert.ToDateTime()
ManshiRT.exe: N00098
. .()
ManshiRT.exe: N00555
. .()
ManshiRT.exe: N00488
. ..ctor()
ManshiRT.exe: N00234
.  .()
ManshiRT.exe: N00148

S

sunyhyd

Platform = Microsoft Windows NT 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1
Assembly Name: ManshiRT, Version=0.9.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Assembly Version: 0.9.0.1
Exception Source: mscorlib
Exception Type: System.FormatException
Exception Message: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.
Exception Target Site: Parse

---- Stack Trace ---
System.DateTimeParse.Parse(, dtfi As DateTimeFormatInfo, styles As DateTimeStyles)
ManshiRT.exe: N2835862
System.Convert.ToDateTime()
ManshiRT.exe: N00098
. .()
ManshiRT.exe: N00555
. .()
ManshiRT.exe: N00488
. ..ctor()
ManshiRT.exe: N00234
.  .()
ManshiRT.exe: N00148
KoolDude,

I am sorry. I will not be able to help you out. I dont have any steps which I can use to repro the issue at my end, no debug traces which I have been requesting you to send. Tyring to fix this issue is like trying to hit a target in the dark.

KoolDude,

I am sorry. I will not be able to help you out. I dont have any steps which I can use to repro the issue at my end, no debug traces which I have been requesting you to send. Tyring to fix this issue is like trying to hit a target in the dark.
No problem bhai...May b my pc is misisng something...

if u r going to sell ur software .... people... dont change ur running setup for rt data downloding..... after dec 09 if it will not work.... they all r using yahoo data.... nothing more.... this is not a place for marketing.... mr. engnieer....

S

sunyhyd

Thanks.

I know these are potential real issues and want to fix them. What I need is your support in providing debug traces and detailed repro steps. First I try to reproduce the problem here using the repro steps provided. At many times issue does not repro then the only way to determine the root cause of issue is the debug traces.

I hope you understand it.

Thank you

S

sunyhyd

Thanks.

I know these are potential real issues and want to fix them. What I need is your support in providing debug traces and detailed repro steps. First I try to reproduce the problem here using the repro steps provided. At many times issue does not repro then the only way to determine the root cause of issue is the debug traces.

Thank you

Thanks.

Thank you
Sorry bhai, lekin what is debug traces ?

S

sunyhyd

Sorry bhai, lekin what is debug traces ?
It generates Debug traces using OutputDebugString which can be captured by tools like DebugView. I am working on to make the logs available to file so that the same can be captured easily and try to release it ASAP.

Meanwhile I doubt that ManshiRT.xml has been tempered with. Can you please copy ManshiRT.xml from the original package and try it.

Thank you

It generates Debug traces using OutputDebugString which can be captured by tools like DebugView. I am working on to make the logs available to file so that the same can be captured easily and try to release it ASAP.

Meanwhile I doubt that ManshiRT.xml has been tempered with. Can you please copy ManshiRT.xml from the original package and try it.

Thank you
When I extract the data from ManshiRt-09-Dec-09 & try to run ManshiRT.exe I get the box to insert Google Account Details. After inserting ID & pass when I click on login I get that Unhandled Exception which I posted before....