Realtime Nifty Put Call Ratio calculator

I want PCR eod which i can update...file which is here not opening

Dear Friends,

Please find the attached excel file about online calculating PCR (on the basis of open interest) for the month of Jan 09. We will post the same file for Feb 09 after expiry.

Regards,

A. K. Mistry
Samarth Capital Markets
Mumbai

SwingKing

Posting Email ID's are against forum rules.

Kindly refrain from doing so.

We cannot edit all the email links. Hence posts with emails/contacts will be removed.

Tc

For those interested, I have made some slight changes to the file and created a blank sheet so that you can update it yourself with the latest data.

Using office 2007, you can get the latest data by simply refreshing it (see attached screenshot).

Actually the advanced users will realise that the blank sheet is redundant since it will always refresh the current sheet with the latest data only, still this is a sort of guidance for dummies, since we can not expect everyone to automatically make the connections.. don't mind :)

Hello Traderji,
1) Sorry for taking up your server space with the attachments
2) Used IMG tag for the pic, but it didn't show in the preview, so have also attached it below.
3) Why don't I see the thanks button in this thread?
4) Can't see "add this post to favorites" anywhere. I love that feature.
Thanks.

Last edited:
I am not able to see the excel sheet here....can someone please tell me where is the link to download this useful excel sheet?

Thanks,
Rudra

how to trade with put call ratio can any body explain? thanks for the calculator furnished in the web.
As per definition PCR has to be calculated based on volume. But this calculator is calculating with open interest. which one should follow??

Last edited: