Realtime Data

Traderji said:
Yahoo does provide real-time index (Nifty, Sensex, etc) data. But what about individual stocks? Is that in real-time too??
Hi can you tell me where can i get the real time data for metastock apart from Reauters

tanewbie said:
I have been using Eagle eye for 15 days now and I assure you that its real time data. Its Faster than Speedtrade. I will post a live snapshot during trading hours.
Dear tanewbie,
You are using eagle eye for 15 days( or so you claim) and also you assure(???) other people that it is very fast and real time. However, then why are you uploading data from stoxtrend into another thread. Upload the eagleeye data. Since I challanged you regarding data, you have stopped uploading( you were forced too since we cut off the source also). So if your eagleeye is working perfectly, then why are you not resuming your data updation service?
Am I missing something here?
Rgds
Stoxtrend Support

You can get the Realtime live prices of NSE/BSE stocks at no cost using Yahoo India Finance. Here are the steps to follow...

1) First of all create a Yahoo ID (mail address).
2) Log on to Yahoo India Finance.
3) Create your desired portfolio.
4) And use Opera or Maxthon browser to automatically update that page at specific intervals (about 25 sec)

That's it...

Subrata Bera.

Hello Stox
I am also a user of Eagleeye and can easily say that it one of the fastest and cheapest live data system I have used.
The data is (really) live and I am getting data from multiple sources with data fills also from powerindia terminal if i miss some data during mkt hours.

I am very happy with EagleEye. Its fast cheap and useful for traders like me.
If you need charts i can happily post as many as you ask for..

ask again if you are still confused...

impeulsetrader....

stoxtrend said:
Dear tanewbie,
You are using eagle eye for 15 days( or so you claim) and also you assure(???) other people that it is very fast and real time. However, then why are you uploading data from stoxtrend into another thread. Upload the eagleeye data. Since I challanged you regarding data, you have stopped uploading( you were forced too since we cut off the source also). So if your eagleeye is working perfectly, then why are you not resuming your data updation service?
Am I missing something here?
Rgds
Stoxtrend Support

impeulsetrader said:
Hello Stox
I am also a user of Eagleeye and can easily say that it one of the fastest and cheapest live data system I have used.
The data is (really) live and I am getting data from multiple sources with data fills also from powerindia terminal if i miss some data during mkt hours.

I am very happy with EagleEye. Its fast cheap and useful for traders like me.
If you need charts i can happily post as many as you ask for..

ask again if you are still confused...

impeulsetrader....
this is not the answer to my question. read my post carefully. I am not challanging against eagleeye/ i have nothing against eagleeye. my question is "IF HE IS USING EAGLEEYE, THEN WHY IS HE UPLOADING OUR DATA????". now one more question ... After being challanged by me, why no more data? why not upload the data saved from eagleeye? we have changed the data link from our server, is that why? before, everyday the data was uploaded like clockwork, but I am yet to see a full day's data being uploaded after being saved from eagleeye. that's what makes me smug.
also on second thought, i see that your joining date is at March 2006. aren't you a bit too fast with your posts regarding eagleeye before posting anything else. Or are we facing a multiple personality disorder out here. same guy... different ids
this is old game mate, but good try
Rgds

stoxtrend said:
this is not the answer to my question. read my post carefully. I am not challanging against eagleeye/ i have nothing against eagleeye. my question is "IF HE IS USING EAGLEEYE, THEN WHY IS HE UPLOADING OUR DATA????". now one more question ... After being challanged by me, why no more data? why not upload the data saved from eagleeye? we have changed the data link from our server, is that why? before, everyday the data was uploaded like clockwork, but I am yet to see a full day's data being uploaded after being saved from eagleeye. that's what makes me smug.
also on second thought, i see that your joining date is at March 2006. aren't you a bit too fast with your posts regarding eagleeye before posting anything else. Or are we facing a multiple personality disorder out here. same guy... different ids
this is old game mate, but good try
Rgds
:) :) :) :) :)