Real time updates

Hello everyone,

Is there any free service which can send me alerts (preferably SMSs) as and when the new information comes about companies, deals, stake sales etc?

If there isn't any free service, would like to hear about the premium services that fellow traders use here.

Cheers

Hi Friend,

Just wanted to understand do you want news,information ,market updates etc etc on you cell phone through SMS service ???

Regards,
Roxen

dear friend,
where is free lunch available and how somebody will provide every thing you require on SMS service pl if you are able to find let me also know so that i can also get some benifit out of it
amrit

Hi, I am a newbie. I didnt want to create any extra thread so I am posting this question. I want to know that like SBI capitals are a broker....right...so suppose I want to buy some share of a company, then can I do it myself online or do I need to make a phone call to SBI capitals and then they will buy the share online for me. This is a very beginner kind of a question. I am not sure whether this question has already been answered somewhere on this site or not...so I am asking this question.

Ok now theres one more.....whoever thats me or SBI capitals may be buying or selling a share, can it so happen that there may be no buyer on the entire internet for a share that is rapidly falling in price?