Real time Intraday NSE tick data for Self-developed software

R

ratan jain

Wonderful!!!

I was just waiting for such a product!

Post all details here, I am sure thousands of people here would be interested in knowing the details.

Why spend hours on the computer analysing, when I can get everything automated, entry targets, and even how many days required!

Eagerly awaiting your details.

PS: Thank God! I didnt buy metastock professional, I would have waster 50,000 rs, because the above system wont even use charts!

Dear all,
This method is self explanatory & logical also,I have not done anything great,but definately useful tool in todays trading world.
I myself doing trading since long,but when I used this system of mine got good profit till date. I am using this method since 2-1/2 years.Definite profit @10/- Rs.per share is possible.So many software is available showing the graph & we also see these graph but at the end of day we also get confused,and not getting target figure & prediction is based on assumptions & not methamatically.
Great features -

1) The system totally takes independent decision without anybodys help.
2) It identifies market trend and invent logic in open/high/low/close & gives next days market signal.
3) It is in simple Excel so no harm to computer registery.Full of formulation is used in excel.If I want then I can add One or Two Indicators in It.But as I seen it is not required.Trading platform & terminals are based on logics & formulations and not designed on graphs.We can study the graph but It is time consuming.
4) Predicts Next days figures.for open & High is getting very close or the same figure u can see.(Its Miracle)
5)Logic is used fully to develope the formulations.
6)Designed as per Indian Share Pattern & not based on forex trading hence it is useful.
7)Requires to find out trend of market,Breakout Price,Next days Open & High/Low/ Buyor Sell signal can be generated with 15 to 20 minutes work.
8)Definately u have to download Bhavcopy of the day at the end of the day &
You have to manually enter open/high/low/close figures.For final next days figures to get.But Analysing the trend of the market.& To find out golden share who give more than 100% result in the month or a day.Is automatic

Thanks

Charges For This Cd Is @ Rs.5000/- Having No Limit.you Can Use This Sheet For Life Long - As Seen The Profit Chasrges Are Negligible.
Thanks
As156

R

ratan jain

Can I ask why u are selling this cd?

Because you can make untold profits from this program yourself!

A few crores in a month or 2 is maybe possible for you with this excellent software? Why sell it for mere 5000?

See I am myself is investor doing long term investment,my intention is to get profit from shares & not from CD'S to sell,But If I will publish freely this software no body cares.Another my reason is to help others to get profit as i will.I am also giving daily /monthly advice through shareclub2007 running from rediffmail.Also writing on rediff's stock.

Basically knowledge is always to sell & not to give free to anybody.For any sort of analysis you requir analytical brain.Software is not only solution
You can also purchase any software but out put is zero.Since our condition
will not match.I myself using analyser XL software but not satisfactory about it.
If U try hard u can develope also logic & do programs,Then u donot need to purchase CD's etc.
I myself studies all types of software but not quite satisfactory.Hence I developed this CD which is for myself.But when I saw it gives profit.I am selling it.that others has to get profit.
Knowledge is always power-But u should have it,otherwise there is useless.
So become a good knowledge u should have so much spare time.Normally peoples are not getting time to study.Hence I am selling my CD that people should get result fast & with a very less time.
My Moto to help people but ofcourse not a free.Free u can get it any where.
Free downloading sites are worldwide.
Another u'r pt.that I can get more profit.I knows & I am getting it.I think others should also get it.SEE MY VISION IN THAT.
Thanks for your message
as156

Can I ask why u are selling this cd?

Because you can make untold profits from this program yourself!

A few crores in a month or 2 is maybe possible for you with this excellent software? Why sell it for mere 5000?
My view is same regarding all automated systems:D

dev

This Is Automated System Which I Developed I Am Attaching Screen Shot For Analysis Done On 5 July 2007 For Long Term & Short Term Without Using Any Sort Of Graph Fully Functional On Mathametical Statement
Attaching Word File -pl.zoom It U Will See Amazing Result For
Gmrinfra

Thanks
As156