Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Josh Sir,
I am having Crack AB, not saving backfill data. How to save the data in AB in such condition?
TTiger provide tick by tick data for one month. Can I view the next day data continues in AB after 30 days backfill. How to add data in CSV file already created and having data
There is separate terminal of TT for MCX & Stocks. Have I need to open new TTiger. Xlms and Snap. Xls to see real time data in AB for MCX. Whether MCX data from google to AB is possible?
Sir, waiting for your reply. Thanks

Josh1 Sir,
Where I will find latest 2 years NIFTY FU or other scripts IEOD data?
I have exported data for 30 days from trade tiger, thereafter, whether the data received through your utility will continuously saved to the data exported.
Whether the EOD data and IEOD data require separate folder in TT? Whether IEOD data can be converted in EOD or EOD in to IEOD?
The questions mentioned in earlier and this one post may childish. Waiting for your reply sir. Thanks

sometimes, I got blank data tables (from NT v 3.11) of even current ITM banknifty options.
what could be the reason
and any solution thereof.
Thanks

maneverfix

Hi,
Recently I have changed laptop, it is win 10 laptop. Earlier I was using Zerodha Nest trader 3.11 with RTD 1.5 without any problems.
I have installed Nest trader 3.14.4 from Zerodha, I am unable get RTD working after multiple trial and errors, I am attaching all screen shots, If anybody has resolved it in Nest 3.14.4, please help.
3.PNG
2.PNG
2.PNG
1.PNG

maneverfix

I guess some problem with data table, unable to open data table as well as VWAP table
4.PNG

I guess some problem with data table, unable to open data table as well as VWAP table
View attachment 23821
So far not using v 3.14 on regular basis
but real time is not a problem with 3.14
data table is only required for backfill (and not for realtime) and backfill is a problem area using 3.14, only can do it manually.

maneverfix

So far not using v 3.14 on regular basis
but real time is not a problem with 3.14
data table is only required for backfill (and not for realtime) and backfill is a problem area using 3.14, only can do it manually.
Ok, can you makeout from INI file attached, why realtime data feed is not starting?