Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Thanks TNB bhai,
was doing it for first time. I guess nestplus is not configured, sending mail to broker for login id and password.
"plugin command" is missing. Install nest plus. see this post of mine.
Mostly it will be auto login. anyway userid and p/w will be same: ZERODHA_XXXXX
Instead of XXXXX fill up ur Z login id.
p/w is same copy paste
Nest plus is there in this version of zerodha, I am using it.. Check out downloads section
https://zerodha.com/resources
in that webpage scroll to bottom, in utilites section there will be nestplus NAP, download that and copy it in ur nest folder...

Thanks TNB bhai,
was doing it for first time. I guess nestplus is not configured, sending mail to broker for login id and password.
If Zerodha provide you password then its ok, otherwise you have to approach omnesys (thro their website) for login id and password.
Even if Zerodha does not provide password, you get NestPlus configured by Z IT team. It will be easier for you.

"plugin command" is missing. Install nest plus. see this post of mine.
Mostly it will be auto login. anyway userid and p/w will be same: ZERODHA_XXXXX
Instead of XXXXX fill up ur Z login id.
p/w is same copy paste
You want to say, that for a member whose Zerodha login id is AA0000
Nest plus ID will be ZERODHA_AA0000
and
password also will be ZERODHA_AA0000
Please confirm

vijkris

Learner and Follower
You want to say, that for a member whose Zerodha login id is AA0000
Nest plus ID will be ZERODHA_AA0000
and
password also will be ZERODHA_AA0000
Please confirm
Yes.
urs is different kya ?
When I first mailed them they gave the reply which i wrote in my previous post. Now that mail is buried deeply in my mail a/c. They told not to change p/w at all.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Yes.
urs is different kya ?
When I first mailed them they gave the reply which i wrote in my previous post. Now that mail is buried deeply in my mail a/c. They told not to change p/w at all.
aahhhh
I did it (myself) long back, a very tedious job. Did it 4-5 times, then it was done.
Then contacted omnesys for login id and pw
and then it was done finally.

hmm. for me that nap is located in "nest plugins" folder. Now I don remember i copied it there manually or it went on its own.:wtf:
See the address at the top of the image.
For me too
it is located in nest plugin folder