Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

cloudTrader

ok no problem sir i will do that

just one query earlier there was nest plus login was there as well as we can able to see historical charts and data table from nest trading terminal-plug in commands

but that option is not available now and i m not able to see the nest plus login there.....

so this is not more require for new RTD1.50 ? is that setting ok?

thanks for your support
If you are using Nest Trader 3.13 , then Nest Plus has been integrated into Nest Trader and the user gets automatically logged in. You can still see the historical charts and Data Table , only thing is that the commands have been modified slightly in Nest Trader 3.13

nest plus is required for all RTD version. Pls check i am also using zetodha nest.

yes sir what you r saying is absolutely right nest is required but the current or new zerodha trader don't have that nest login
please find the below screen shot of it
also when we right click on any script there we used to find out the option saying that plug in command through which we can see DATA table and Historical charts etc. but that option is not there as of now....can u please guide me for that
nest plus.png

vijkris

Learner and Follower
yes sir what you r saying is absolutely right nest is required but the current or new zerodha trader don't have that nest login
please find the below screen shot of it
also when we right click on any script there we used to find out the option saying that plug in command through which we can see DATA table and Historical charts etc. but that option is not there as of now....can u please guide me for that View attachment 22092
Nest plus is there in this version of zerodha, I am using it.. Check out downloads section
https://zerodha.com/resources
in that webpage scroll to bottom, in utilites section there will be nestplus NAP, download that and copy it in ur nest folder...

This is today's nifty future chart i.e. 29th aug. As you can see, i have the first bar as a huge downbar, whereas nifty opened with a gap down. How do i change my settings to get the initial gap ?

Attachments

lvgandhi

Yesterday I did backfill for bnf and nf. Then added and saved 10 options. Today when I select backfill, it was showing only options, not showing futures ie bnf and nf. I had to delete and add options again. How to keep options?

This is today's nifty future chart i.e. 29th aug. As you can see, i have the first bar as a huge downbar, whereas nifty opened with a gap down. How do i change my settings to get the initial gap ?
which version of RTD, you are using.

This is today's (30th aug) chart of banknifty which opened gap up. However, same as yesterday, i have a huge green candle instead of observing a gap-up in my chart. Can somebody help me out ?
I have used RTD 1.5 today.

Attachments

SevenD

This is today's (30th aug) chart of banknifty which opened gap up. However, same as yesterday, i have a huge green candle instead of observing a gap-up in my chart. Can somebody help me out ?
I have used RTD 1.5 today.
If this is Amibroker chart, try this, Amibroker>Prefrences>Intraday>select, start time of interval, button

Last edited: