Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

SevenD

Last edited:
Hi friends,
RTD 1.40 was working great for me. But recently, I did a clean reinstall of Windows 10 on my PC and all other programs. The Nest version is 3.11.2 of SAS.

I downloaded SAS 1.50 this time.
And it is not working.
No program in admin mode.
Everything (ie Nest, Ami, RTD) are installed in D drive.
When I click on 'START RTD', a window splashes and closes quickly. The window says 'Unable to connect to application. Waiting'.
I was able to take a snapshot as attatched.

Though, I am able to do backfill. But RTD services are not working..
Now when I tried to go back to RTD 1.40, it is also showing the same problem - 'Unable to connect to application. Waiting'

Please help.
Thanks

Last edited:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
if they enable RTD attribute then sud nest and amibroker will work in default folder. c:\programmefile.

any way i mailed them as u suggest
No, if anything is in program files folder, chances of not working is higher.

So nothing should be in c/programfiles

If possible install everything outside c drive. or atleast outside programfiles.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Hi friends,
RTD 1.40 was working great for me. But recently, I did a clean reinstall of Windows 10 on my PC and all other programs. The Nest version is 3.11.2 of SAS.

I downloaded SAS 1.50 this time.
And it is not working.
No program in admin mode.
Everything (ie Nest, Ami, RTD) are installed in D drive.
When I click on 'START RTD', a window splashes and closes quickly. The window says 'Unable to connect to application. Waiting'.
I was able to take a snapshot as attatched.

Though, I am able to do backfill. But RTD services are not working..
Now when I tried to go back to RTD 1.40, it is also showing the same problem - 'Unable to connect to application. Waiting'

Please help.
Thanks
open excel blank sheet.
right click on any scrip - link to excel - click selected items
Then go to excel - paste in any cell.

if #NA error is seen means, either ur rtd is not enabled or tick mark is present in run as administrator column.

so either run everything in administrative mode or run everything in non administrative mode.

Last edited:

lvgandhi

I have made some changes in RTD1.5. It will send RightClick and then 'd' to the Nest chart instead of ctrl+d for opening data table. See if that works. Download RTD1.50_forNest_3.13 again and check.
I have run new rtd also. Data table was not opened.
Whether my procedure was correct in installation.
I ran RTD_1.5_setup.exe and installed it in D:/ drive. Then I renamed RTD_1.5.exe as RTD_1.5_Oldnest.exe. I copied RTD_1.50_for_Nest_3.13.exe to that folder and renamed it as RTD_1.5.exe. Then that RTD_1.5.exe was run.
Is it OK?

Snake.Head

I have run new rtd also. Data table was not opened.
Whether my procedure was correct in installation.
I ran RTD_1.5_setup.exe and installed it in D:/ drive. Then I renamed RTD_1.5.exe as RTD_1.5_Oldnest.exe. I copied RTD_1.50_for_Nest_3.13.exe to that folder and renamed it as RTD_1.5.exe. Then that RTD_1.5.exe was run.
Is it OK?
Which broker are you using ?
I would suggest stop wasting time and focus on trading
Switch to any broker which RTD is working RKSV,SAS,finvasia and Zerodha Nest are working properly

Edit:- New Modified RTD_1.50_for_Nest_3.13.exe Is working on Nest 3.11.2 with RKSV,SASonline,finvasia and Nest 3.11.4 Zerodha
Just select Nest Version Above or Below 3.12 in RTD settings

Last edited: