Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

cloudTrader

How to run 2 instances of RTD ? I want to run it for amibroker and ninjatrader simultaneously
I have tested and the RTD can have to two instances to run for Ninja Trader & Amibroker simultaneously. One RTD which was specifically Josh bro gave for NT is used and another one for Amibroker.

Nothing special I have done and just followed the instructions of installation etc.

chintan786

Hi Josh,

I am using RTD with NT7. I want to add Equity market symbols in NT7 and use RTD as feed.
wants to know what format symbol need to added in NT7.

Nest is showing RELINFRA as RELINFRA-EQ. As "-" is not accepted by NT7, can we use "_" instead.

Please comment.

Best Regards,
Chintan
Hi,

Can anyone reply to my post... plzz

cloudTrader

Leonid Can u tell how do u able to run two instances of RTD.

Thanks
Hey JD,

Again I want to mention that I have not done anything different and just installed two RTD utilities separately. One RTD 1.4 for Amibroker and the other RTD 1.4 specifically for NT7.

Both RTD instances are installed in C Drive. I have installed RAMDISK and alloted around 40 MB space for it.

First I start RTD for Ami and when the Real Time Data starts showing up in Ami then I run the RTD for NT7. Only thing which I have to do is I have to close the backfill window of RTD for Ami and then open the Backfill window for RTD for NT7, otherwise if this is not done then Backfill window for NT7 does not open up.