Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

chintan786

All issues start with Windows 7,8 and 10 where Microsoft introduced UAC.

If you don't have any issues
Dear Josh ,

Facing peculiar problem. I have RTD 1.4 and its is running smothly with NEST and NT-7 till now.
All of sudden from last week onwards I am facing problem of "freak Data" only in Crude Oil current month Fut. it sends freck data to NT-7. like after 3552, it printed 3592 and then back to 3545. due to this Crude oil data is useless to trade. Simultaenously running symbols like Lead, Nifty have no problem.

Plz suggest some solution.

Best Regards,
Chintan

john302928

what is your nest trader version?

john302928

Is there anyone facing issues like me with RTD with latest nest trader?

Hi Josh,
How are you
I have installed the latest version on RTD v 5. It gives me a message that "trading symbol" must be there in the marketwatch. But I already have trading symbol column in my market watch,This is the first issue that I am facing

Secondly, They have released the latest version of nest trader. I have version

3.13.0.3. Before installing RTD 5, I was trying with RTD 4, it was not starting amibroker and back filling is not happening. I feel in the latest version of nest trader they have removed data table option which we used to get when we just right click on the scrip, Now we can see the data table option only if we right click on the chart. I am not sure if you are aware of this issue. I request you to kindly look in to it. Thanks

josh1

Dear Josh ,

Facing peculiar problem. I have RTD 1.4 and its is running smothly with NEST and NT-7 till now.
All of sudden from last week onwards I am facing problem of "freak Data" only in Crude Oil current month Fut. it sends freck data to NT-7. like after 3552, it printed 3592 and then back to 3545. due to this Crude oil data is useless to trade. Simultaenously running symbols like Lead, Nifty have no problem.

Plz suggest some solution.

Best Regards,
Chintan
RTD gets data from NEST and sends to Charting software. It doesn't check freak data. Such things should not happen with crude since it has high volume. However, I have seen sudden whipsaws in crude around 7:30 to 8:00 pm on settlement day.

josh1

Being a full time trader-(un-fortunate)

how can i rest in peace-:confused:
For that reason I turned to swing trading. No more sticking to PC and constant looking at screen.

aja

Hello Happy

Software Project is still going on in full swing. However, I have decided that intra-day trading is not my cup of tea. Moreover, there is lot of stress due to it.

I have therefore started swing trading in Nifty which I believe I am good at. The beginning was good. Made small profit in first two transactions though both hit Trailing SL on the next day.
When a skilled coder and a trader like you claims that intraday trading is not your cup of tea,then absolute looser like me certainly wasting his time in stock market. :mad::annoyed:

When a skilled coder and a trader like you claims that intraday trading is not your cup of tea,then absolute looser like me certainly wasting his time in stock market. :mad::annoyed:
Bhai its a 'temperament thingy . . . nothing to do with coder/non coder . . .

But its all together another thing, that few recognize it and shift to suitable TF/Method

while most others keep jumping from one holy grail to another

Happy :)