real magical strategy for you .

Dear traders. Don't forget if you have a strategy stick to it! If you are loosing on your trades take a break, re-evaluate and come back with a plan, try to learn from your mistakes. And most important don't forget to follow money management rules- don't risk a high percentage of your equity and use low leverage.

kcsusha

One correction to my posting. Once Jan high is broken down, it will not again close above

Jan high for the rest of the year. Nifty Spot has kept above Jan High of 5217 for 3

months from Feb to April, but in May, it went below this level on closing basis. Hence,

for the rest of the year, Nifty Spot should not close abovr 5217. Let us closely watch

the position every month-end.

mangup

One correction to my posting. Once Jan high is broken down, it will not again close above

Jan high for the rest of the year. Nifty Spot has kept above Jan High of 5217 for 3

months from Feb to April, but in May, it went below this level on closing basis. Hence,

for the rest of the year, Nifty Spot should not close abovr 5217. Let us closely watch

I suppose this is long only strategy. Go long only if we get monthly close above Jan month's high. Since we closed below jan month's high, all longs covered. I am not sure whether if in subsequent month, if we get a monthly close above Jan month's high, should we go long again?

yesss welll said

I suppose this is long only strategy. Go long only if we get monthly close above Jan month's high. Since we closed below jan month's high, all longs covered. I am not sure whether if in subsequent month, if we get a monthly close above Jan month's high, should we go long again?
:clap:as per tis stat it shod not close letssss seeeeeeeee.:clapping:

hi people r bit neverous history repeats:clapping: