Query @ Anid_007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holding 500 BPL at 68.80 (CMP 56)
3000 Ind Bank Merchants at 38/-(CMP 34)
5000 JCT Ltd avg. 6.50 (CMP 10.50)
2000 Manglore Chem avg. 18/-
Any views on First two whether to exit or book losses
on next 2, whether to book profits or hold.
Regards
R K Karnani
BPL:
You are already booking some loss in BPL. Technically it looks that it is bottomed out and further big downside is unexpected (< 52) . Now I don't expect the stock to touch a level of 70 overnight , but yes some uptrend is expected and you can minimize the loss. So Keep a stop loss at 50 and target for 62. If it does not archive the target by oct 07 end and neither go below 52, you better move out and book loss [ I seldom suggest someone to book loss].

Ind Bank Merchants : Not tracking.

JCT Ltd avg: you bought at 6.50 and CMP is 11.58, almost 100% profit. No technical call can be made on such small scrip. I might have been in your place, I would waited for further upper circuit, as the trend generally follows for 2-3 days, after that when the price stabilizes, you can book profit.

I did not get the last one, are you talking about :

Mangalore Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd:

You bought at 18, CMP is 41.45. Keep a stop loss at 39, if it crosses 39, sell it out. Else Wait till Oct07 end for higher level.

BPL:
You are already booking some loss in BPL. Technically it looks that it is bottomed out and further big downside is unexpected (< 52) . Now I don't expect the stock to touch a level of 70 overnight , but yes some uptrend is expected and you can minimize the loss. So Keep a stop loss at 50 and target for 62. If it does not archive the target by oct 07 end and neither go below 52, you better move out and book loss [ I seldom suggest someone to book loss].

JCT Ltd avg: you bought at 6.50 and CMP is 11.58, almost 100% profit. No technical call can be made on such small scrip. I might have been in your place, I would waited for further upper circuit, as the trend generally follows for 2-3 days, after that when the price stabilizes, you can book profit.

You bought at 18, CMP is 41.45. Keep a stop loss at 39, if it crosses 39, sell it out. Else Wait till Oct07 end for higher level.
Stock market is not about colour my dear anidi:p

Bpl : Why SL of 50 ????? chart doesn,t suggest anything.........

Tum to bhai bilkul zero ho........pehle khud to seekh lo.....phir auron ko gyan dena..........

:D:mad::p

Anid_007 u r doing g8 job.....

Don't listen to few *****er's who r expecting u to be 100%
No one in stock market be 100% ...but u r doing good analysis...it's helping other's that's enough....

Well, i got 400shares of [email protected] can hold it for 6-9mnths
can u please comment on this share..should i book profit or hold?

thanks
sridhar

Stock market is not about colour my dear anidi:p

Bpl : Why SL of 50 ????? chart doesn,t suggest anything.........

Tum to bhai bilkul zero ho........pehle khud to seekh lo.....phir auron ko gyan dena..........
Market is all about color :)

When it is Red you are doomed, and when it is green you grin.

As far as BPL is concerned, why are you so much against the prediction? Do you or your family members have some interest in the scrip? My comments was not on BPL itself , but on positional profit/loss booking of that person.

Main to har roz sikh hi raha hoon, you better mind your business. Dont you like other people making profit? If not, then you are always welcome to my thread for ranting :)

Have a nice weekend.

Last edited:

No one in stock market be 100% ...but u r doing good analysis...it's helping other's that's enough....

thanks
sridhar
I am leaving for office now. Will keep you posted on your query at today afternoon or on Saturday.

rkkarnani

BPL:

Thanks a zillion Anid!!!!

thanks
sridhar
Great Pick!! CMP is 306 in NSE. I believe the stock will show less volatility n downtrend in recent days and approach new highs.

Has a tough resistance at 315, so you can target a level of 313-314 for Profit Booking if you are a ST player. Your stop loss is strictly 295.

If you are Midterm (can wait till Jan 08) or Long Term Player ( Dec 08), than My call is hold and accumulate further < 280 level if it dips, when market corrects.

If I might have been your place, I would have waited till the quarterly result is Oct08, and see the trend after the declaration of the result.

If its Up, then HOLD else exit.
Most probably we are going to have very good result this quarter , So you can expect the stock to shoot up further, till the result declaration day, after that it will depend on the actual result sheet.But don't forget to book profit at proper height, don't be too greedy. You always can accumulate when market corrects.

Don't forget your stoploss.

Status
Not open for further replies.