Queries on RTdata feed for MS

milkyblack

Milky ,..
The people who r using Odin Diet like u .. should go and get paid service coz ODIN DIET is a really problem child in writting data. and there are very few interface which can fetch proper data from odin.

The people using PIB / TTadvance ,.. they can have some relief in this case. But thre too data are delayed ( due to Pib/TTadvance prob).

Yeah , one good news can be for people like us ,.. now adays competition is getting tough in data providers, we r having plenty of chance to get cheap and reliable subscription.

About fetching data from other softwares, its written alot on this site. But remember my friends , THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH.

and yeah RK ,.. MS8/9 pro with Esignal accepts feeds from Esignal. But infact MS10 can not as MS10 is EOD . and if u want latest one , MS10.1 pro with Esignal is latest one for RT. for costs and other querries u may visit www.equis.com .

Regards,..
Darsh
Thanks Darsh!

Yes you are right there ain't any thing FREE!
Any suggestions of cheap RT data, I ask you as you mentioned the growing competition, so eager to know some of the vendors.
Though have one in mind after talking to RK Sir... incase anyone cheaper than that would put up a simile to my trading :)

Regards

Thanks Darsh!

Yes you are right there ain't any thing FREE!
Any suggestions of cheap RT data, I ask you as you mentioned the growing competition, so eager to know some of the vendors.
Though have one in mind after talking to RK Sir... incase anyone cheaper than that would put up a simile to my trading :)

Regards
you cant tell the name of the RT vendor you short listed ...? i mean going long on it :p .

ash.paul

I would like to thank every one who did replied to my query but guys can you please also mention what difference it really makes if you donot have a high quality data feed. I am interested in trading intraday futures so what would you guys really recommend? Is Metastock good to start with?? if not y?? does this fancy gizmos really play very vital role in a traders success, i really thinking it was moneymanagement or the risk-reward ratio does because like i have 40% success rate with 1:3 risk reward then still I am profitable, I do understand if any edge or software can generate 90% wins then i will be more profitable but does it really happens?? i mean consistently??
Guys pls reply me.

no ash paul these softwares are not upto the mark
ur strategy of money management & Risk-reward ratio is wht matters rhe most in this market
i tested ms with more than 50 different strategies some shows good results but at the end these are not consistent & not reliable at all

U

uasish

No software is good for Trading until we , make one so ourselves.Though Ami is more user friendly still MS can also be OK.

[/URL][/IMG]

ash.paul

Hi Uasish, thanks for your advice.
1.Can u plz also give some supporting answers to what you have just said( no software is good unless if we make one).. u really mean 2 say that all those successful traders are making their own softwares. y?? I know a few of them who have developed their own system or strategy or an indicator which suits their personality.
2.What is that you wanted 2 convey through the above chart 4 MS?
3.I came across omnitrader 2008demo and found it intersting as it also generates automated buy/sell signals and a stimulator built-in. Personally im finding it interesting because i can learn quickly by analysing on which ground it is a buy or a sell and it can help me develop my own system not a software though(as im not an expert neither in IT nor in trading ), plz plz correct me if im wrong...
Iam open 2 any advice, thank you.

Hi Uasish, thanks for your advice.
1.Can u plz also give some supporting answers to what you have just said( no software is good unless if we make one).. u really mean 2 say that all those successful traders are making their own softwares. y?? I know a few of them who have developed their own system or strategy or an indicator which suits their personality.
2.What is that you wanted 2 convey through the above chart 4 MS?
3.I came across omnitrader 2008demo and found it intersting as it also generates automated buy/sell signals and a stimulator built-in. Personally im finding it interesting because i can learn quickly by analysing on which ground it is a buy or a sell and it can help me develop my own system not a software though(as im not an expert neither in IT nor in trading ), plz plz correct me if im wrong...
Iam open 2 any advice, thank you.
paul,
before you go in for any charting software and systems which generate buy/sell signals, the first thing you need to know is to learn the chart patterns and the indicators.
If u have no knowledge of this then you are blindly betting on a software. All the successful technical traders understand and read charts/patterns and over a period of time figure out which system suits their trading style and then automate the system to generate the signals. That does not mean they sit back and just go along with the signals, they read the pattern and confirm it with the system embedded in the head.

coming to MS, just had a chat with the guys at equis and they saying its 250$ per month including subscription for RT data. need to check with the local parters about the prices being offered by them here.

Nik.