• Mostly

Votes: 520 67.2%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 186 24.0%
  • Never

Votes: 68 8.8%

• Total voters

bkb

Re: NOV.30 DECseries Day.1 (START) Nifty=5880 (55)

Just wanted to confirm shouldn't we exclude 5500 strike as price of 5500PE is below Rs.10.

Thanks and Regards,
bkb.

In DEC series ,NIFTY (1U) closed like this:
U

Expected Zone is tentatively fixed at 6000~5500

Prominent OI in excess of 0.5M in respective widows are indicated in YELLOW colour.

Market will come down from here to 5700 levels and i can challenge this to all who are dreaming of 6000 .
I suggested To buy Puts in my thread, next week my targets will meet inshallah..

DanPickUp

Market will come down from here to 5700 levels and i can challenge this to all who are dreaming of 6000 .
I suggested To buy Puts in my thread, next week my targets will meet inshallah..
Why dont you stop posting your s#### in other threads and keep it in your own thread.

Thank you

And even if you are may right, just do it in your thread and do not disturb other threads with your what ever.

Why dont you stop posting your s#### in other threads and keep it in your own thread.

Thank you

And even if you are may right, just do it in your thread and do not disturb other threads with your what ever.

Good morning buddy..
I don't understand that if we are living as a community and if all get benefited thn why the hell you get jealous dear . Its not just you who reads but many others as well . Here we are for the sake of whole community not just for you or your individual profits !!! We are here to share our experience , views and strategies so that people learn and can be aware of upcoming storm . If you don't like reading my posts why don't you simply ignore reading it rather commenting it "" s#### stuff "" .

I am just giving my views here , not saying you to implement it so please be polite and correct your language its not your individual adda its TRADER JI .
Hope you got it straight and clear .

And yup i will say it again that market will go down to 5700 level next week on monday itself you can see a good downfall . And this is for all newbies who haven't read my post yet.

Thanks

The Predictor :thumb:

columbus

Re: NOV.30 DECseries Day.1 (START) Nifty=5880 (55)

Just wanted to confirm shouldn't we exclude 5500 strike as price of 5500PE is below Rs.10.

Thanks and Regards,
bkb.
Good observation.But we defined the boundaries of either CALL window or PUT
window based on TOTAL OPEN INTEREST.( OI jumps from lakhs to millions).
Hence 5200PE strike is included..But the font of 5200PE to 5500PE strikes
should be in WHITE font.Sorry for the minor error !!!

a1b1trader

Sorry option writer
The link, you posted says
"The file link that you requested is not valid."