Protest against transaction fees and decreasing rate of interest on our deposits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps it is a trick to reduce the bank balances and direct the money towards the share markets. The bulls will celebrate this. Someone here had mentioned great returns on liquid funds

But agree with this in principle. Instead of a plethora of charges, just impost a single transaction charge of 1 rupee per thousand and be done with it.

Also, allow biometric system in ATMs.

john302928

I was also having the same perception that they are trying to redirect all the money to share market by reducing the bank FD interest rates, saving schemes interest rates and adding minimum balance,charges etc, automatically people will be thinking about moving the funds to where they can get higher returns.that is here share market

i dont have any prob with the above charges and i will not participate in no transaction day. It for the New India by our beloved PM Modiji and future PM Yogiji. I request everybody to not participate in such protests and support our PM by bearing some pain in new nation building.
in the name of holy cow.
:eek: :( :(

I would say protest should be just withdraw all your money and cancel the account with them. If they suffer the pain for one quarter they will automatically start giving all benefits. It is just because due to demonetization, banks are in cushion. Once we remove all our deposits from them and move to the one who give benefits to us, then they will realize the power of people.
:thumb:
Just hear about kotak scheam with 6% interest, dont know the terms and conditions
I also want to close sbi account as their mostly services are not online even for changing the password I had to visit bank with form that taken from netbanking :lol:
If we compare banks then CITI bank is the best as no charges for any type of transaction but only if salaried otherwise maintain 1 lkh balance:D

Axis Bank has sent a letter informing :

1) Min Average Balance required Rs 10,000

2) Non Maintenance of min balance will attract levy( fine) of Rs 1000

3) Unlimited free transactions

4) Monthly Transaction charges will be Rs 50 as against Rs 15 earlier...a 300 % increase and they dont even send monthly/quarterely statement of transactions to even a priority customer.Earlier I used to get quarterly statements but now that is stopped .I feel like laughing when they call us Priority Customers...priority in what ?? charging us ??:lol:

I can download the statement but as it is a sweep account, I need statement of sweep account FDs atleast quarterely to reconcile with my accounts.

Smart_trade

wisp

Perhaps it is a trick to reduce the bank balances and direct the money towards the share markets. The bulls will celebrate this. Someone here had mentioned great returns on liquid funds

But agree with this in principle. Instead of a plethora of charges, just impost a single transaction charge of 1 rupee per thousand and be done with it.

Also, allow biometric system in ATMs.
And how is this going to help the common man?

An uncle of mine always says, look at a person's eye (in person or in photographs), it will tell you the true story :D Try it on politicians, friends, strangers, you may be surprised! Eye is the window into the soul.

SBI NEW RULES FROM 1st APRIL'17

1. Minimum 3 times deposit free in your account, After more then 3 times deposit you will pay 50/- per deposit.
2. Minimum 5000/- balance maintain in metro city branch account holder.
3. Minimum 3000/- balance maintain in city/town branch account holder
4. Minimum 2000/- balance maintain in semi urban area branch account holder.
5. Minimum 1000/- balance maintain in villages branch account holder
6. If you not maintain minimum amount in your account you will pay up to 200/- + extra surcharge.(depending on how many days)
7. SBI ATM free for 5 times use, after 5 times you will pay 10/- per transactions.
8. Other bank ATM free for 3 times use, after 3 times you will pay 20/- per transactions.
9. Unlimited SBI ATM use without any charges, If you maintain 25000/- in your SBI savings account.
10. Unlimited SBI & OTHER BANK ATM use without any charges, If you maintain 100000/- in your SBI savings account
11. 15/- SMS charge you will pay after 3 months, (SMS charge free, If you maintain 25000/- in your SBI savings account)

There is a PROTEST AGAINST TRANSACTION FEES AND DECREASING RATE OF INTEREST ON OUR DEPOSITS.
Let the banks also experience the public power. They are thieves. Imagine . To withdraw your own money you have to pay service charge to the Bank and you pay Service Tax on the Service Charge to the Govt.

To this end April 06, 2017 will be a no transaction day with banks. If they don't rollback. Let's plan April 24,25,26, 2017 as no transaction days. We will continue this until there is no roll back on service charges .

Keep spreading this message every 5 days to all ur FB , mails and W App contacts.

It is difficult but not impossible otherwise banks will go on adding various new charges now and then. RBI Governer is a puppet and has no control nor understands the economics.

This protest is for our benefit to control banks to adding new charges.

Let's come together and show the
POWER OF UNITY.

Banks have started to increase transaction fee!

Service tax has gone up big time and will increase even more!

We were taxed for earning money.
We are taxed for spending money.
We were taxed for hoarding money.
We are taxed for withdrawing money.
We are taxed for depositing money.
We are taxed for service money
We are taxed (cess)for education
We are taxed for Swatch Bharat
We are taxed for purchase
We are taxed for sales
We are taxed for manufacturing
We are taxed for public Utility
Earning is a crime.
Saving is a crime.
Spending is a crime.
Donating to Political Parties is the only good act.

PLEASE SEND TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS
This is wassapp msg I got 15 days back....I am not sure the real truth...

we all are civil soldiers in nation building. c'mon guys the charges are nominal and it will go long way is nation building. Modiji has to take such tough steps as for 60 years cong and all has looted the nation. And its the fault of all of us to keep bringing congi in power again and again. We have to bear this cost.
in the name of holy cow.

VJAY

we all are civil soldiers in nation building. c'mon guys the charges are nominal and it will go long way is nation building. Modiji has to take such tough steps as for 60 years cong and all has looted the nation. And its the fault of all of us to keep bringing congi in power again and again. We have to bear this cost.
in the name of holy cow.
We always support for modies actions ...but these type of things only hurts common people....not higher people as they have always more than money in thier account...so Its not correct give support every actions took by him as dumb ....he must realise it ...its directly hit common people....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.