PROJECT: Scanning Intraday Mini-Flow Thread

niftyrider

Re: PROJECT: Scanning Intrday Mini-Flow Thread

Name- Anup
I m a novice.

But Agreeing to participate in the Min-Flow thread scanning project.

VJAY

Name:VJAY

Agreeing to participate in the mini flow thread scanning project at weekends.

VJAY

Satyen

Great initiative hari thanks very much friend but unfortunately can not join the project but will follow this thread

Thanks again

Regards
Satya

Hi hari
A lot of guys agreed to participate the project. so pls do the next step for the project.
thanks

debdeeps

I am withdrawing my name from backtesting this method (mini flow) since I am in the progress of making a microflow nifty trading method and will do it's (micro flow) back testing this week end.

Here is the link, we need volunteer's there as well. If anybody interested in that method kindly do for may, june, july and aug. Myself and pkatil will do for Sep, Oct and Nov.

http://www.traderji.com/day-trading-stocks/25149-intraday-microflow-method.html#post253951

First 760 posts , edited to contain only relevant posts can be downloaded from here :

http://tinyurl.com/5j26cv

or

http://www.4 shared.com/file/72205512/476859fa/MiniFlowThread
_the_begining.html

It can help anyone 'scanning' the first 76 pages.
Good Morning Team :),

We are supposed to start the scanning project from today. I am not sure if a plan is made for it or not, since no one has posted anything, I have started scanning from page 77 (post #761 upto page 177. As of now, I will copy the posts into a word file. Later, the team may decide what to do with it. The team may also decide to add/delete certain posts from the doc.

Thank you Karnaniji for the above link, I have downloaded it and am sure that it will be helpful for us.

Just thought that taking the page numbers in a "first come first serve" basis would make our work less chaotic, hence selected the range 77-177 (RKKarnani already did it upto page 76). Team members may please start with page 178.

Regards
Mowgli

Last edited:

We are supposed to start the scanning project from today. I am not sure if a plan is made for it or not, since no one has posted anything, I have started scanning from the 1st page upto page 100. As of now, I will copy paste the post, post number, date and the link to it into a word file. Later, the team may decide what to do with it. The team may also decide to add/delete certain posts from the doc.

Thank you Karnaniji for the above link, I have downloaded it and am sure that it will be helpful for us.

Just thought that taking the page numbers in a "first come first serve" basis would make our work less chaotic, hence selected the 1st 100 pages. Team members may please start with page 101.

Regards
Mowgli
Dear Sir,:)
Congrats.Started in right earnest.Since I am not computer literate I am not able to participate in this venture.
With thanks,
Ram.

rkkarnani

We are supposed to start the scanning project from today. I am not sure if a plan is made for it or not, since no one has posted anything, I have started scanning from the 1st page upto page 100. As of now, I will copy paste the post, post number, date and the link to it into a word file. Later, the team may decide what to do with it. The team may also decide to add/delete certain posts from the doc.

Just thought that taking the page numbers in a "first come first serve" basis would make our work less chaotic, hence selected the 1st 100 pages. Team members may please start with page 101.

Regards
Mowgli
Mowgli... I have already copy pasted the relevant portions of all pages till post no. 760 i.e upto page 76 in a Word file. More importantly the copy paste does not have only links to the Charts posted, but the actaul charts are copy pasted there. I feel U need not do it again. I would suggest to start from Page 77 onwards, that is where the Present System being traded has in fact started.

rkkarnani

I have a suggestion for those who are launching the Scanning Project.

Though most must be aware, but since I became aware of the following a bit late, so thought it also might have been missed by a few :

"By default we display only 10 posts per page. The same can be changed to display 40 posts per page".

Becomes easier to scan as moving to next page is less frequent.
Also you can display the Thread in Printable Version, from Thread Tools.

All the best.

Mowgli... I have already copy pasted the relevant portions of all pages till post no. 760 i.e upto page 76 in a Word file. More importantly the copy paste does not have only links to the Charts posted, but the actaul charts are copy pasted there. I feel U need not do it again. I would suggest to start from Page 77 onwards, that is where the Present System being traded has in fact started.
Thank you RKji, so my new page numbers are 77 to 177 (post #761 onwards)

Regards
Mowgli

Last edited: