Profit in a mistake the real story

Generally we people in loss in a mistake but i earned big profit.Here is the real story one day i was out of home suddenly i got a msg BUY BUY BUY arss infra will fire in a five mnt buy in a bucket. So i called my younger bro (16 yrs old)n order him to buy arss infra 1000 @ 1242 but he did a mistake n sold wen i came back at home the stock was in 1195 my whole face was in black but wen i c my net position i was in 47k profit. So the moral story is wen u get such call do opposite:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

rkkarnani

Generally we people in loss in a mistake but i earn big profit.Here is the real story one day i was out of home suddenly i got a msg BUY BUY BUY arss infra will fire in a five mnt buy in a bucket. So i called my younger bro (16 yrs old)n order him to buy arss infra 1000 @ 1242 but he did a mistake n sold wen i came back at home the stock was in 1195 my whole face was in black but wen i c my net position i was in 47k profit. So moral story is wen u get such call do opposite:rofl::
U must have returned in time before the market closed, otherwise,we would not hear this story!!!
Moral is, when you ask a 16 year old to trade, recheck before the market closes... :D

U must have returned in time before the market closed, otherwise,we would not hear this story!!!
Moral is, when you ask a 16 year old to trade, recheck before the market closes... :D
I think short sells are auto-settled between 3.15 - 3.30 by all brokers. So, if it is a liquid stock, then there is no issue if you are not in front of the pc.

I have a friend who sold REL infra 10 @1132 he was in loss only 100 but end of the day to avg. he sold 1000 n lost 28 k