Procon - Cheapest Equity/Commodity Broker

nac

Nothing special, they don't provide mcx only nse.
what else u want to know ?
Anything about SAS other than their brokerage structure :D I am thinking of moving to a new broker... They are in this business for longer than other discount brokers. Just would like to how good they are... Are they good enough?

i just checked SAS website no useful info regarding their business model. Looks like they are not interested in developing their business to next level. Be away from them.

Anything about SAS other than their brokerage structure :D I am thinking of moving to a new broker... They are in this business for longer than other discount brokers. Just would like to how good they are... Are they good enough?
See i was not impressed.One of things i see in service is the website how easily u can reach them.I called their num twice today then both times call was disconnected without reaching the representative.Then i sent a mail and they were called back.
Their website is not upto the mark.FAQ page is missing under maintainence for the past so many days.
I just enquired about few things and they replied to that.
U can also talk to the whole list of discount brokers and share ur experiece here :p
I had enough of it today :lol:

nac

I have contact some few months ago, and some now...
I can't evaluate them just from email communication. If I have to, I would say almost all of them are more or less equally good.

I am getting good service from SAS, my RM is Sahil Dhingra, he is good in instant response for resolving any issues or providing info, his contact# 9899787878.