problem with tradetiger [sharekhan]

Dear friends i have noticed tradetiger gives completely wrong information on daily charts.the candles are no where close to open and close price .lot of times when i see previous days candle or see line chart it gives headache .if the previous day was positive the chart shows it negative.can any experienced trader suggest me a good trading platform which is accurate in representing data.i think nothing can compensate for wrong data on charts when it comes to trading.

columbus

Dear friends i have noticed tradetiger gives completely wrong information on daily charts.the candles are no where close to open and close price .lot of times when i see previous days candle or see line chart it gives headache .if the previous day was positive the chart shows it negative.can any experienced trader suggest me a good trading platform which is accurate in representing data.i think nothing can compensate for wrong data on charts when it comes to trading.
I do not find anything WRONG in tradetiger quotes.If you are trading in FUTURES
do not watch Nifty-SPOT graph.You have Nifty-FUTURES graph separately.The
first candle of Nifty-Spot & Nifty-Future most of the times disagree,and rest of
the candles go in SYNC.

columbus

I hope you get answer here.
http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/27421-bollingerbands.html#post482005

razx5

ya..the open candle(9.15 a.m)is totally wrong and if the market makes new low/high there also it shows 10-15 paise less..

columbus