Priyanvada's chit chat home ...

prasadam

Yesterday I had read about RSI ... It said one can buy when it is below 20% .. price was crashing down and RSI was below 20%, So I thought this is bottom ... So bought it ... stoploss was that because days low was around it ... So i felt peoples won't allow to let the price down than that ...

another lesson: try to understand what Mr. RSIyer told you. these things are deceptive and they are not foolproof.
for example see today's HDFC bank chart which you have traded. RSI has fallen from 80 to 20 and price fell from 1425 to 1370 (3%). but, it jumped up to 75 when price moved from 1370 to 1385 (1 %)only.where as, we will be expecting a bounce upto atleast 1400.

... anyway the price raised fortunately as expected/hoped by me, but I am such a fool ,,, while going to lunch I saw it crossed 1385 ,,,I was so happy and I thought Now it has got an uptrend and till my lunch is over it would have gone past 1400 ... And I had not adjusted my stop loss ... Such a stupid I am ... Just went for the lunch ... later come and saw to my surprise the stop loss was hit ...:( ...

this is such carelessness ... this is really an important lesson i learned ....

" When you are off the screen, make adjustments as if you are not going to come back again and then only leave the screen"

... I would have ended up @135 net profit in HDFC and just because of my carelessness and assuming thing to as per my mind I lost 109 Rs. ... So a total loss was 135 + 109 + 109 = Rs. 353 ... Such an idiot i am :mad:

regards,
priyanvada

PS : - I don't know any method which tells me a stock will go up or down ... All that have as a "resource" is a panel on my PC Screen on which I see only Bid quantity, Offer quantity , Bid Price , Offer price ... So by mere watching that, it is really hard to day-trade ... So I am using following snake oil vendor where I can see RSI ...

'Really Trading Can Harass And Rob Total Sum. 1 1 0 Million Banks . Can Offer Money!'

What else I can do right now???

snake oil vendor?

what do you mean by that?:confused:

priyanvada

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

'Really Trading Can Harass And Rob Total Sum. 1 1 0 Million Banks . Can Offer Money!'

... just use the first letters of each word above and you will know what I mean by snake oil vendor of price and RSI :)

regards,
priyanvada

MurAtt

BUT why is it Snal Oil Vendor? It is good help that u r getting from there.
Please do explain ...

priyanvada

Ya ... Intention is fantastic Sir ...

I always appreciate and thank the maker for his intention ..
... but the broadcast is delayed by 15min
... So taking decisions based on what is shown there is really really dangerous ... I am an absolute beginner ( only 3 week old :) ) and have just made a loss of Rs. 6000/- out of Rs.10,000 not knowing that all the broadcasts on the websites were delayed than actual live happenings ...
...Instead of helping others, this site "right now" is landing people into trouble ...So I am calling it a "snake oil vendor" ... One should NEVER rely on that :mad:

Regards,
priyanvada

priyanvada

now call him snake oil vendor?
I am calling that site ... He is such a good fellow ... He doesn't need to take this risk just to help others ...still he is doing, which is his greatness ... but he should have made everything ok and then promoted the site as a help for all of us ... today only I checked it ... it was 15 or more minute delayed ...

... Many like me will take things granted ... and will go 'unknowingly' into unwanted results most of the time ... This is bad ...This is sad ... And when you are doing something for others you should feel the "responsibility" ...you should always make it sure things are not going wrong ...

you want everything free
Who doesn't want ... I would be very happy if everything becomes free in this world ... Just can't imagine what funny world that would be...:)

somebody is giving it free and disclosing its limitations
... he said in that thread that he has checked it and it is not more than 30seconds delay which is "actually" is not the case ...and the site is behaving like any other "snake oil vendor' ...
you honour him with this this kind of titles
... Sirji please do read that thread again... and how I have appreciated his job ... The time link was deleted many ones got uneasy and somehow wanted the "link" ... so I twisted my language in the last post there, for befooling any smart brain with my first few lines in the post ... but finally for them I coded the secret they wanted so desperately ...
... kindly don't misunderstand me ... Anyway if you are sure then you can call me anything like " snake oil poster" and something like that :) ... I won't mind ... but just get cooled off in my case ...

... If someone by mistake giving poison with good intentions for saving someone, what ever good intention might he be having behind that, I will always shout out the TRUTH...

Huh!

regards,
priyanvada

Last edited:

prasadam

aren't there enough indications? didn't he suggested cross checking?

11-07-2009

Answers
1. At present, the time frame cannot be changed. I will try to find some solution for this.
2. sure. That will be included soon.

Time lag is around 5-10 sec. maximum upto 30sec.
But still you can cross check for 2-3 days.
12-07-2009

Well..
The charts are directly from yah00...and they are delayed...
The indices are 30 sec to 1 min delayed and other stock prices are delayed upto 15 minutes..
Its useless to see late charts..
14-07-2009

BAD LUCK

I agree the stock charts are delayed by 15 mins. :(

Only the indices chart are real time.

Sorry guys.

priyanvada

... I didn't read latest happenings on that thread again ... thats my fault..

BAD LUCK

I agree the stock charts are delayed by 15 mins.

Only the indices chart are real time.

Sorry guys.
... saying sorry only to forum members here doesn't solves the things ... shut that site off ... or put some tag as still in "beta" stage over the top and in big letters so everyone would be careful while referring that ..
... anyway if he is so nice and so eager to help peoples ... then he should kindly remove those annoying adds right now ... and if he is trying to earn some money (and it is quite fine to do so) from them then better give a professional service too in a professional way ...:mad:

...Else this is a snake oil vendor business only:mad:

What do you think?

regards,
priyanvada