Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitesh05

Thanks Hitesh..
Are you using it... and without any delay.. as i could not check and they could not extend it ... so I need to confirm, if some one is using and they are happy.. and can we also download all sort of eod and backtest with that.
Do let me know abou it
yes I am using the TDI RT data and it's very reliable and fast, it's also available fr a trial version(7 days) but i think before u use the trial version and get to know the advantage of ami, u should be very much familiar with it so that u can take full advantage of it.So download the data i mentioned from the link and try to explore the software then download the free version of TDI and start trading.I will help u whenever u need help..

hitesh05

@Hitesh
I grabbed the Trial version of amibroker and also today's EOD from the 4shared link. How do I import the data from the csv sheets to Amibroker to view as charts ?
Thanks.
Mangafreak i am giving u the link, u go to that link and check how to import asc ii files data step by step, hope it will help u and still if u have any doubt i am always here to clear it. here is the link http://truedataindia.com/ now download the IEOD help file and study it.TDI is also giving TR data fr a trial of 7 days but do familier with it first then only download the trial version so that u can feel the power of ami....

Last edited:

Mangafreakz

Thanks a lot Hitesh sir. Also can u tell me what broker you are using for trading ? Am currently planning to open my first trading account with IndiaBulls.

ag_fx

Alright...can someone help me with this please...on the 60 min chart in Ami, I am getting candles at 955-1030,1030-1130 and so on...hw cn i change it to 955-1000,10-11 and so on?

PS:I request all the boarders to delete all the posts related to AMI by sunday evening to keep the thread clean of other irrelevant info.

Hi Hitesh sir,

I've recently using sharekhan TT . my query is can we see simultaneously 30 min & 5 min stoch charts in the same graphical window for any script?:confused:

Thanks & regards,
jitsubh007

Hi Hitesh sir,

I've recently using sharekhan TT . my query is can we see simultaneously 30 min & 5 min stoch charts in the same graphical window for any script?:confused:

Thanks & regards,
jitsubh007
Yes you can... Just select the days option below the zoom on the right bottom of your graph and choose 3D and then choose 5 or 30 this way you could continue the ema and stoch from the previous day.

I guess hitesh this is possible with ami also...do let me know

chal bahi atm chalna hai....
Atm nahi jayega...

Kyu bhagwaan ne jadoo de diya kya???
Pride's system hainaaaaa:clap:

Kya matlab?

Choppy ko chop karega.....
Kyu bhai karega naaa???
Karegaaaaaa:clap:

Per atm (at the money(no profit no loss)) bhi kabhi nahi jayega.....
Kyu bhai nahi jayega naa???

Nahi jayegaaaaaaaa...:clap:
mujhe hassi(laugh) nahi aaya...

Nice system .. M trying to modify this system by using tsi indicator...

Your third trade was not according to the core system. At 1430, 5 min stoch was overbought.....EMAs were wide spread....There was no way a trade coming...
First trade also fall under the aggressive category and not under the core system. The emas hadnt touched even, just came close enuff to take aggressive trade.
Trade 2 was the one which was according to the system from these three trade. I too took that trade and ended with 2 points loss.

I will be posting charts soon.
Thanks, Ankit! I forgot that overbought condition. Also, was not aware that ema's shud not be widespread, thought 5 shud be above 13. My mistake!

This will help me in proper execution of the trade. Many thanks, once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.