Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

humble

Good going Ankit :).

Friends, I have a few suggestions that you can consider:

1. If you are trading in Futures, try to enter with atleast 2 lots, so that you can sell one lot during the 5min Stoch Crossover in the Overbought/OverSold region. And hold the other one with tight-trailing-stop-loss. This helps getting more juice :D.

2. I am of the feeling that during an uptrend when the EMA has not crossed-over and only the 5-min Stoch which has crossed over in the overbought zone and has come down to the neutral zone, we should look to re-enter when the 5min stoch again crossovers in the neutral zone.

3. It's risky to enter into a trade when the 5min Stoch is in/verynear Oversold/Overbought region. This is a wonderful method, I hope we can wait :D.

4. You may reconsider verifying with the higher timeframe stoch, in this case 30 min stoch. I feel we can omit this. Maybe i will change my view on this when I see that majority of the trades taken when the 5min and 30min Stoch disagree, fail.

Regards,
-Sri

Last edited:

columbus

Good going Ankit :).

Friends, I have a few suggestions that you can consider:

1. If you are trading in Futures, try to enter with atleast 2 lots, so that you can sell one lot during the 5min Stoch Crossover in the Overbought/OverSold region. And hold the other one with tight-trailing-stop-loss. This helps getting more juice :D.

2. I am of the feeling that during an uptrend when the EMA has not crossed-over and only the 5-min Stoch which has crossed over in the overbought zone and has come down to the neutral zone, we should look to re-enter when the 5min stoch again crossovers in the neutral zone.

3. It's risky to entry into a trade when the 5min Stoch is in/verynear Oversold/Overbought region. This is a wonderful method, I hope we can wait :D.

4. You may reconsider verifying with the higher timeframe stoch, in this case 30 min stoch. I feel we can omit this. Maybe i will change my view on this when I see that majority of the trades taken when the 5min and 30min Stoch disagree, fail.

Regards,
-Sri
The effect of averaging is better felt in MINIFTY than Nifty ,So I prefer
Minifty.

ag_fx

Thanx Ankit Jee.
I think there was no cross over at 1.45 .Don't you think we are going against the rule.
Please comments
Ankit jee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:
Please dont call me "jee" or "sir" .

Ankit will do fine!!

And there was a crossover at 1345. Take a look at the chart closely.

ag_fx

radha55

This is on 25th june. 1:40 pm.

Please see the right most candle of the attached chart.

At the bottom, 30 min & 5 min stoch is bullish & at this candle (1:40 pm), EMA crossover takes place.

my querry is that is this a valid trade?
Hello Friend,

I can see u r using Amibroker.

Need help from you.

Can u give me the link from where u downloaded Amibroker.

Also, to see the intraday chart like above do you subscribe something or is it free.

please please reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.