Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.
the strategy is quite nice for intra.....nd i want to extend to postinal tarde also is it possible ? hey guys.......is it possible to contiue this strategy with postional trades also...with some modifictaions.....plz help experts

the strategy is quite nice for intra.....nd i want to extend to postinal tarde also is it possible ? hey guys.......is it possible to contiue this strategy with postional trades also...with some modifictaions.....plz help experts
The strategy was quite nice for intraday , as I dont feel its working so well now atleast for Nifty.

I wonder how the stoch settings would be done for positional trades,and here the stoploss is very small which might not work in positional trades if the markets open gap up/down.

I am no expert, these are just my views .

yeah areebs...u might be right....thats why i thnk we might need some changes in the indicators like longer period or somethng like that....mee too nott an expert either just tryng to learn somethng from u guyssss:thumb:

i am little bit confuse about your system im amibroker when i am seeing 5 mints charts then how can i plot 30 mints stoc. can i plot stoc. with value 6 times of 5 mints,will you please explain i am new in amibroker,can any body have explore about this system then please share.thank you

there is one afl for plotting 30-min stockhastic on 1st page u can use that or another option u can open another chrt with 30-min time frame nd open stochastic in that

Pralhad

Today is NR7 Day. Tomorrow if there is no Big Gap up or down then this method may give decent profit.

I may be wrong.

Regards,

-Pralhad

Hi,
The strategy looks sound. Pride- Thanks for sharing it with the rest of the group.
I have a quick question. How do you screen for stocks to apply this strategy? Do you scan all the stocks in SENSEX or NIFTY 50? What is your approach there?
Thanks in advance.

Ashwin R

alroyraj

Stochastic typically has three parameters that users must specify: %K, %D,and number of periods. Normally the default setting is 5,5 and 3. Another commonly used setting is 5, 3, and 8 . 15, 3, 3 is used by conservative traders who are interested in receiving less signals, while 8, 5, 5 and 5, 5, 3 are more aggressive settings for traders who are looking for fast signals. The tradeoff between accuracy and speed is something every trader must consider when choosing the inputs they will use in stochastics.
:thumb:

Last edited:
Stochastic typically has three parameters that users must specify: %K, %D,and number of periods. Normally the default setting is 5,5 and 3. Another commonly used setting is 5, 3, and 8 . 15, 3, 3 is used by conservative traders who are interested in receiving less signals, while 8, 5, 5 and 5, 5, 3 are more aggressive settings for traders who are looking for fast signals. The tradeoff between accuracy and speed is something every trader must consider when choosing the inputs they will use in stochastics.
:thumb:

hello raj ji.....thnx for replyng my quote:clapping:....well as per ur quote shall i consdier like this ...that this strategy can be exptended to postinal also afrt tryng these changes.
sir i have very limited knowldge of tech , but i m wiling to learn , a good postional accurate stratgy...plz help if u can....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.