Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Joy

Thanks a lot. I now got the right settings for time.

Is it possible to have market replay wherein i can get to view only one bar and then when i click, next bar comes.
Hi Skgarg,

Can you please make a post giving step by step instructions on how you achieved to plot the intraday data from Investbulls site on your charting software?It would be very helpful for newbies like me who want to simulate a trade like condition using past data and see the robustness of their understanding of this wonderful method.

Thanks,
Pranta

Hi Skgarg,

Can you please make a post giving step by step instructions on how you achieved to plot the intraday data from Investbulls site on your charting software?It would be very helpful for newbies like me who want to simulate a trade like condition using past data and see the robustness of their understanding of this wonderful method.

Thanks,
Pranta
Hi frnd,

From investbulls site you can download intraday data for nse for more than 2 years. You just download it on your computer. Its in .txt format with name, date, time, open, high, low, close, volume. Its a 1 min intraday data.

If you are using amibroker(you can download it for free from their site), just make a new database and select that data base. In its setting you need to select data source as local database, enable local data storage and make base time interval 1min. And in intraday setting you need to set the timings as our market timing.

After this take import wizard from file, and pick the intraday files which you have downloaded from investbulls, and click next. In the next window, make the drop down settings of each column as same as our data, ie,
1-ticker,2-ymd,3-time,4-Open,5-high,6-low,7-close,8-vol. After clicking next, you can upload to ab. You can select multiple files by using shift/ctrl.

After sucessful loading, you would be able to see the chart. An option called bar replay is there in tools of ab. Select that and you have option for selecting the starting date and ending date and also for the interval b/n each bar. Select accordingly and start trying......

Happy learning Duke.....:thumb::thumb:

Regards,
Dinil

Prabhan

Hi alroyraj,
thanks for reply!
I am using google finance for long time now...n trust me its really good!
its having live quotes for nse(for bse they are 20 mins late)...
for 2min,5min n 30 min chart their is an option just above the graph(which can be seen in my image) called "Interval:"
and it also has popular indicators like MACD,RSI,STOCH......which u can use everytime u trade......but if you have to save your settings then you have to login from your gmail account....for me its been really good!
i hope that wil solve your problem!
have a good trade!:thumb:
Hi Sushant,
But what are you doing for STOCH settings? As in Google finance, there are two options in STOCH:
1. Fast Stochastic Oscillator with Options as K period and D period
2. Slow Stochastic Oscillator with Options as K period and D period

As recommended by Pride in his system...setting as 8,3,4. How to build up the same settings in Google finance charting??

Prabhanshu, these stoch settings are not available in Google Finance. In case of most of the paid charting services, like iCharts and Investbulls, you have a seperate parameter as Stochastic osciallators with 3 parameters and they can be values which you like to feed in :)

Prabhan

Prabhanshu, these stoch settings are not available in Google Finance. In case of most of the paid charting services, like iCharts and Investbulls, you have a seperate parameter as Stochastic osciallators with 3 parameters and they can be values which you like to feed in :)
Hi FT,
Thanks Alot..but I was aware of this. As at my workplace, other than Google Finance, I cant access other charting sites..thts y I was curious to know If any settings can be made there.

Hi FT,
Thanks Alot..but I was aware of this. As at my workplace, other than Google Finance, I cant access other charting sites..thts y I was curious to know If any settings can be made there.
Hey Prabanshu,

Thanks a lot for the info. In these cases, slow stoch settings of (8,3) gives you a closer resemblence.

chaitanyagoa

Hello Guys,

This is my first post in this thread.....

I need some information... I have tried it in the other threads But in vain.....

I am using the amibroker Software And have traded with stocks Until recently....

Now I want to go intraday and looking for RT data......

Can someone help me with the data providers who can provide me with the Live data with Minimum delay which is compatible with Amibroker???

I also need the data for Futures and Options.....:)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.