Price movements in the same direction?

SavantGarde

U

uasish

Hi Asish,

"Short Only System".....? Are You working on something that will ONLY indicate SHORT....need more info on this from You

But, Raw Data works better for most....

I am in the midst of Testing Something, I should be through with it in a few days....will let you know when it is done.....:)

SavantGarde
Yes you r right ,like that other System 'Mimi' was for Long only.I want to get a 'Short' only ,means it will generate only Short signals. here the 2nd leg of the closing trade would be a Cover Short.

beginner_av

Asish, Oxus, BAV

Here is a couple of Links for

a) Opportunities Through Correlation Analysis

http://www.csidata.com/techjournal/csinews/20060809/20060809.pdf

b) Correlation Studies vs. MMA

http://www.csidata.com/techjournal/csinews/20070102/20070102.pdf

Guys also if you can pass or paste the Links to SS for his Interest in Intermarket Study........

May not be online tonight

Enjoy Yourselves....you guys are being nicknamed "Three Musketeers".....hope you all don't mind.....:)

SavantGarde
Will pass on! Your nickname is an honour as long as we dont turn out to be Three Stooges!!! :D :D (pun intended, no offense to the other two Ms)

BTW Great links, thanks again!

U

uasish

SavantGarde,
I thought my 80 GB was useless,now feel if you where in Kolkata would have grabed all your materials,but even with procuring there would have been assimilation problem.
Obese people's 'sprinctur muscels' (situated at end of stomach & this muscle band helps to releases the digested semi solid liquids in 40 ml/min,to small intestine to assimilate & absorb into our body systems) oriface is more,hence all your materials even poured say in 40 kbps/min like an Obese will not have helped ,becoz my black boxe's assimilation is imparied.
Thks for the links.
Asish

NB: i cant be counted with Ajay & BAV , becoz unlike me they are blue blooded Counts,as in 3 Musketeer's.

SavantGarde

SavantGarde,
I thought my 80 GB was useless,now feel if you where in Kolkata would have grabed all your materials,but even with procuring there would have been assimilation problem.
Obese people's 'sprinctur muscels' (situated at end of stomach & this muscle band helps to releases the digested semi solid liquids in 40 ml/min,to small intestine to assimilate & absorb into our body systems) oriface is more,hence all your materials even poured say in 40 kbps/min like an Obese will not have helped ,becoz my black boxe's assimilation is imparied.
Thks for the links.
Asish

NB: i cant be counted with Ajay & BAV , becoz unlike me they are blue blooded Counts,as in 3 Musketeer's.
Asishbabu,

Since you mentioned Kolkata, thought I should let you know that, I was born there 1961....:)

SavantGarde

U

uasish

SavantGarde,
I normally hesitate to disclose about my trades.As you have never asked i am attaching 2 charts
1) Why i took the Long in Bajaj Auto May series .(self explanatory,signal generated on 24th EOD Datas);
2) My Entry & SL level's was predetermined ,since few days,evident in charts,was just waiting for the signal.
The experiment i was doing at a different thread was with 1 token contract only & there my entry was @ 2192 & Stopped at 2194.
The reason for my entry is still same,however booked 80% yesterday to roll over,balance 20 % is safe now in May series.
Thks for your concern.

Asish

Last edited by a moderator:

SavantGarde

SavantGarde,
I normally hesitate to disclose about my trades.As you have never asked i am attaching 2 charts
1) Why i took the Long in Bajaj Auto May series .(self explanatory,signal generated on 24th EOD Datas);
2) My Entry & SL level's was predetermined ,since few days,evident in charts,was just waiting for the signal.
The experiment i was doing at a different thread was with 1 token contract only & there my entry was @ 2192 & Stopped at 2194.
The reason for my entry is still same,however booked 80% yesterday to roll over,balance 20 % is safe now in May series.
Thks for your concern.

Asish
Hi Asish,

The only reason I asked because you mentioned in some post here that you had taken a position... & it was looking very good to me...from 22nd.....

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde