Price action with Candlestick Analysis(No indicators)

hik

Oops, sorry.. I forgot to remove the indicator..:clap::clap:

The target would be 2350 , i think a support may come in there..Plz tell me its right or wrong
Rest of Guys,dont be a silent reader, Post something. Interact.
If YOU DONT KNOW THEN ASK AND LEARN. Post an empty chart i will mark you the support/resistance levels so that you can learn.

Good thinking.Correct area Anup,But there are lot better trades that can be traded on monday .Stronger resistance levels than SBIN

photo hosting sites

hik

Hello anup,
Dont enter SBIN until the low of the last weekly bar is pentrated.
See post#7 1st chart and 2nd chart,
See how many times price rejected that level.Observe the candle stick pattern that occured.

If possible post an ONGC chart with support/resistance levels on weekly. Suddenly you will Gain lot of confidence.
And btw no indicators and Grid.Plain,simple

Last edited:

hik

What u copied is Thumbnail link.
After uploading image, you will get a BOx with links in it. it will like this na.

URL***************** Link
URL*****************Direct link
URL**************** Thumbnail
URL ************* Hotlink
Copy hotlink

hik

From tomorow any one who is watching this forum ,and takes time to read the entire posts , Please dont forget to post your charts.If you are wrong,people will correct you.Just mark the support /resistance levels and post as many charts as you can ,Any company Stock,futures,forex . Any chart just post.Keep it clean and simple
Do the following To post images if you have exceeded the traderji quota (i hope its ok with super-moderator if i post the other website link )
(1.)www>>postimage>>org
(2.)Save your chart using your broker (no indicators)>>>
(3.)Upload image
(4.)

photo sharing sites

The url should be like this>>[*****url=http://postimage.org/]*****[im**g]http://s7.postimage.org/aaw5bykpn/Postimage.png[/im*g][/u*rl]

Any doubts just ask.

hik

I still havnt yet posted the entries And exits perfectly , it will be done once people get accustomed to spotting support/resistances on the chart perfectly.So The more charts you post &spot the levels, more practice you get.:):thumb: And also others can learn from you.:thumb:
Signing off.
GN.