Price action with Candlestick Analysis(No indicators)

hik

hi ppl after longtime

Some of company list to watch
on 10th sep tata motors breached resistance 333
shall we wait for a retest on a daily chart??
or a pin bar on the weekly chart and possible reversal?? no need to wait for a pin bar on weekly chart and trade it.

PPl who got exicited after watching big bull day on 10th sep must have brought it using their indicator systems or breakout of resistance price action.
if price comes below 333 stops are triggered and we can expect bearish side for sometime. i'm betting on a reversal .
either trade it on a 1hr chart for continuation of trend by breakout pullback or wait for price get below 333 + pullback and trade it to downside. 319 target for shorts and 348 target for longs. Todays price is at a crucial point.

printscreen

free screenshot tool

screen shot windows 7

hik

The banking sector has seen sharp rise after rupee strengthened

photo share

Expect a breakout pullback on a hourly chart for icici (for longs) . since the pullback is very BIG SIZED bullished Candles.
Still long way to go for SBI
relcap in a range , possible can trade at the edges of 300 and 372
Sail today formed a pin bar anyone with a daily chart can post it

Last edited:

hik

Going good hik....... hope you too enjoying your trades :)

What about your intraday tests?if its settled please share some thought on that :)
yes iam:)
intraday trades in the sense , the system i tested with indicators failed after sometime , but then i shifted to intraday price action trades. Just spotting levels on weekly/daily and going to 1 hour for candles patterns. one of thebest methods ever. R:R exceeds limits sometime. because we get cheap entries from 1hour point of view and we can hold the trades for days together .
monthly 4-6 trades are more than enough.

here is another example of intraday entry via daily support and hourly entry pullback.

By intraday if you mean trading daily on a daily basis , then im not sure. but still as you knw the process is pretty much same. go to 1hour for spotting key levels and then go to 5min for entry.

how to do a screen shot

DLF is coming back up for another TEst?? or a break ?? lets see