Price Action Trading Method.

adityasaraf007

Re: Price Action Intraday trading method.

hello sir could u please drop this Wolfe Wave AFL for amibroker
It's drawn manually..... I don't have an afl that detects a Wolfe Wave automatically......

BTW, this is not Amibroker.... it's MT4..... ;)

I know most of you trade the nifty.

I will post the potential trades of nifty on daily basis for study purpose. Some would have taken this trade today for 20 points. I cannot take these trades because i m office.

I know i m showing the trade setup after it has happened, but it doesn't change the way you trade it. you would have to do the same in real time also.

Let me know if there is any other stock you would like to trade on daily basis.

From my analysis , the nifty has at least one trade everyday on 5 min based on PA. it takes some practice.

If i get enough requests for this , i will continue or else i will stop.

kumudhan

I know most of you trade the nifty.

I will post the potential trades of nifty on daily basis for study purpose. Some would have taken this trade today for 20 points. I cannot take these trades because i m office.

I know i m showing the trade setup after it has happened, but it doesn't change the way you trade it. you would have to do the same in real time also.

Let me know if there is any other stock you would like to trade on daily basis.

From my analysis , the nifty has at least one trade everyday on 5 min based on PA. it takes some practice.

If i get enough requests for this , i will continue or else i will stop.

please analyse BNF.....

EagleOne

Hi TD
So you have succumbed to the lure of 5 min charts after about half a dozen pages. Wow... What's next on the menu? The monkey business of forcasting? Or giving trading calls/tips? Or both? :(

Although it's your thread, and you are free to post as per your sweet will. However, understand this: Yours is among a very few threads left on TJ which hasn't gone down the intraday 'drain'. If you are a trade-junkie like every other TJ member, please ignore this post. If not, then please keep your thread aligned to the way you expressed your trade philosophy as this:

You are not going to get make much pips on smaller TF, plus you risk more every time you trade.

Your goal should be to trade just 2-3 trades/month and make profits 2 or 3 times your current salary. :thumb:

Take care and good luck

(Your PM is disabled. Hence, the above was posted publically)

Hi TD
So you have succumbed to the lure of 5 min charts after about half a dozen pages. Wow... What's next on the menu? The monkey business of forcasting? Or giving trading calls/tips? Or both? :(

Although it's your thread, and you are free to post as per your sweet will. However, understand this: Yours is among a very few threads left on TJ which hasn't gone down the intraday 'drain'. If you are a trade-junkie like every other TJ member, please ignore this post. If not, then please keep your thread aligned to the way you expressed your trade philosophy as this:

Take care and good luck

(Your PM is disabled. Hence, the above was posted publically)
Eagle One,

to take 2/3 trades a month, you need to a nice big account. Which most people don't have. Hence to grow your account you need to risk little on smaller TF to make profits. Hence the trading on 5 mins. Also it will get stressful to trade lower TF and i do not recommend it. Just showing that it can be done on 5 min also.

Trading on different TF depends on persons style and account size.

Read my statement carefully. I said "goal". Have we reached that goal yet?.

Those who have , they don't need to trade 5 min charts.

you of all traders , should understand this.

If i get this kind of attitude from people here. I will be closing the thread.

I m not here to sell anything...:mad:

EagleOne

No TD bro, you took my post the wrong way. This notion that the small -account-hence-5 min TF-is-logical is a pipe dream. It can be statastically proved that only 1 in a 100 will have his equity increased exponentially following this notion, because of the rest of the 99 dumbs' equity pouring into it! And this kind of the 'lucky guys' are the ones who stand on the roof top extolling the virtues of intraday! :D

Hey, listen man. I am sorry that I hurt you anywhich way. I just happened to go through your thread last night. I liked the sensible way you trade. Therefore, I wrote that post. I am not here to tell anyone what to do. Everyone is free to to do whatever he/she wants to do with his life or money.

Please carry on. Bye :)

No TD bro, you took my post the wrong way. This notion that the small -account-hence-5 min TF-is-logical is a pipe dream. It can be statastically proved that only 1 in a 100 will have his equity increased exponentially following this notion, because of the rest of the 99 dumbs' equity pouring into it! And this kind of the 'lucky guys' are the ones who stand on the roof top extolling the virtues of intraday! :D

Hey, listen man. I am sorry that I hurt you anywhich way. I just happened to go through your thread last night. I liked the sensible way you trade. Therefore, I wrote that post. I am not here to tell anyone what to do. Everyone is free to to do whatever he/she wants to do with his life or money.

Please carry on. Bye :)
Eagle one , why do you feel that intraday trading is bad and most people lose money in that.

smaller TF can certainly be traded profitably, only after sufficient practice. There is no luck involved here. I know many people who trade forex futures on smaller TF profitably and consistently.

Most people lose money in trading because, they don't treat it as business. if you are going to start a business , you must something that is going to make you money and that is your trading method and you certainly have to be sure that it works before you trade real money using it.

I m only showing a method here. I m not asking anyone to trade 5min or the daily's. The time frame is immaterial here.

I felt angry , because you accused me of selling signal and stuff. I got better things to do than that. Every trader who knows this business ,knows that signal don't work from anyone or any system.

Anyways, good nite and see you around...
:thumb:

krishere

Chill down TD...... its ok..... your posts make a lot of sense.... we are all liking it..... its all that matters rite :):thumb::clapping:

Eagle one , why do you feel that intraday trading is bad and most people lose money in that.

smaller TF can certainly be traded profitably, only after sufficient practice. There is no luck involved here. I know many people who trade forex futures on smaller TF profitably and consistently.

Most people lose money in trading because, they don't treat it as business. if you are going to start a business , you must something that is going to make you money and that is your trading method and you certainly have to be sure that it works before you trade real money using it.

I m only showing a method here. I m not asking anyone to trade 5min or the daily's. The time frame is immaterial here.

I felt angry , because you accused me of selling signal and stuff. I got better things to do than that. Every trader who knows this business ,knows that signal don't work from anyone or any system.

Anyways, good nite and see you around...
:thumb:

manoharpillai

Positional trading Red label/VAT69 (scotch) Intraday MC Brandy

So you have succumbed to the lure of 5 min charts after about half a dozen pages.

You are very true eagle even I am positional trader my self... but get in to see the 5 minute tick gives some immense pleasure like driving at 140km/Phr
It's very risky game yet many love to play it...