Prediction of EUR Vs USD price level in next 8 hours!!!

Your Opinion on the forecasting

• Definitely Reaches Sell Levels

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Definitely Reaches Buy Levels

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I am Skeptical

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
USD/CHF price levels prediction!!!

Pardy : Welcome to the thread.

Now here the prediction on how USD Vs CHF is going to trade on 2012/02/11

Market will open pretty sluggish for an hour or two picking up a lousy bull pattern and reaches point A @ 0.91706 by 04:00hrs (this point will be a serious moment indicator for rest of the day)

once at the point is breached in bearish trend it will start accelerating high and will reach 0.91919 before 16:00 Hrs

Chances are; it will reach higher than 0.92xx but a safe trade would be till point B @ 0.919xx.

4xpipcounter

You're welcome, Pardy.
I am looking forward to the journey in this thread.

BTW, off topic as far as this thread is concerned, but if you have comments or whatever concerning the information in the series, drop by my thead, and we'll talk about it.

@ 4xpipcounter, thanks for the ichi lesson, very well put together, with some great insights.
@SH, this has the makings of a good thread.

4xpipcounter

Re: USD/CHF price levels prediction!!!

Are your times listed IST? I don't live in India which is why I'm asking.

Market will open pretty sluggish for an hour or two picking up a lousy bull pattern and reaches point A @ 0.91706 by 04:00hrs (this point will be a serious moment indicator for rest of the day)

once at the point is breached in bearish trend it will start accelerating high and will reach 0.91919 before 16:00 Hrs

Chances are; it will reach higher than 0.92xx but a safe trade would be till point B @ 0.919xx.

The swing seems have gone deeper than predicted, Just hold on to you seats tight it will be little bumpy but will have the bulls pulling you up in no time.

I would suggest hold on to USDCHF for a while.

Mean time you can look into going short on EURUSD Current Price : 1.32218
Take Profits at 1.32000, a quick 12% profit.

I am glad you commented, :) it's a learning curve for me, as I stated earlier i'm here on the same agenda "To Learn".

The drop which occured; I expected it further more and it just slip past and sored up High, I strongly work with law of vibration and according to my analysis it's a small jump, levels need to drop strongly before it gains any new momentum.

by the way what's your method of analysis? how is that you are so confident it will reach up before the fall? I would love to learn from you, if it's ok.
law of vibration? How do you use that?
Actually, I am finding your predictions intriguing and would like to try working out how to do that myself! Could you guide me through one such, particualrly the time element.
Look forward to your reply.
Pardy

law of vibration? How do you use that?
Actually, I am finding your predictions intriguing and would like to try working out how to do that myself! Could you guide me through one such, particualrly the time element.
Look forward to your reply.
Pardy
Thanks for your interest in my method, In brief it's an average gauge between time taken by the market to reach it's peaks or bottoms vs number of occurrences in the given period.

I would love to put a detailed chart with step by step analysis, but it's still half baked theory and I wouldn't like to share such a knowledge. sorry to disappoint.

4xpipcounter

I know that is not a 12% ROI, so how did you come up with 12% profit?

The swing seems have gone deeper than predicted, Just hold on to you seats tight it will be little bumpy but will have the bulls pulling you up in no time.

I would suggest hold on to USDCHF for a while.

Mean time you can look into going short on EURUSD Current Price : 1.32218
Take Profits at 1.32000, a quick 12% profit.

4xpipcounter

I think what is impressive is that you have progressed nicely at this stage in your trading career.

Thanks for your interest in my method, In brief it's an average gauge between time taken by the market to reach it's peaks or bottoms vs number of occurrences in the given period.

I would love to put a detailed chart with step by step analysis, but it's still half baked theory and I wouldn't like to share such a knowledge. sorry to disappoint.

I know that is not a 12% ROI, so how did you come up with 12% profit?
Sorry the TP point I mentioned of isn't 12%, I missed out a sentence in between.

as you know I always put a TP mark at short levels and one more distant higher risk mark.

I had 1.32051 as the higher profit line which would be approximately 0.00129 pips. if you would have invested $1000 on a sell position at 1.32218 and squared it around 1.32051 it would have been 12% (more or less).

pardon me I missed out that sentence.