Pre-requisites for trading(Hardware and software)

Go for the Athlon.That motherboard just edges out the 965 according to me.Nvidia is the benchmark in graphics processing.

Supreme is a reliable reseller.

chintan786

Hi Friends, Don't buy from supreme. there are many complaints against him.
I have read in Thinkdigit.com/forum.
U also can know ppls experience with Supreme.
In Hardware section there is a thread " Post Wht u purshased " some thing like tht. or else U can ask there abt Supreme.

BY the way this thread is rocking these days.

OOZING with very helpful links and information showered by seniors.

thanks to all.

Question-- I want to buy multiscreen Monitor. From where I can buy this in INDIA. And how much it cost?

thanks in advance

U

uasish

amitt29,
The ASUS M2NE = 5500 & aTHLON x2 64*2 5600 (2.8 ghz ) = 9000.00 .
This combination OK,14500.00

Asish

The c2d and mobo costs around same for a slightly better performance by c2d over amd,which is negated by the superior motherboard of AMD.

One more reason is that thus far intel has played catch up and is now on same ground as amd.When intel changed its core.

AMD will offer u better upgradeability option 3-4 years down the line,than intel.

I am in chat room now.

Hi Friends, Don't buy from supreme. there are many complaints against him.
I have read in Thinkdigit.com/forum.
U also can know ppls experience with Supreme.
In Hardware section there is a thread " Post Wht u purshased " some thing like tht. or else U can ask there abt Supreme.

BY the way this thread is rocking these days.

OOZING with very helpful links and information showered by seniors.

thanks to all.

Question-- I want to buy multiscreen Monitor. From where I can buy this in INDIA. And how much it cost?

thanks in advance
Post a link on complaints against Supreme.
As far as i know,they are the biggest player in Kolkata on CPU and motherboard front at least.I know the owner Mr.Vinay Duggar very personally.

1st of all Supreme is quite a big retailer as aslo whole seller and supplier to small resellers.So theres bound to be some dissatisfied customers.

As far as i know of faulty components,motherboards etc,the best way to get job done is to take it to the makers,ie Asus,redington,epson,samsung etc.These serice center people also do the same thing albeit they do it taking their own sweet time.
Replacements are done by importers/manfrs.

BTW that guy BULLZI,writes on forums,i really doubt if he doesnt know abt Rashi.Anyone who is worth his salt goin to buy Geforce7900 card will no doubt do research.And later his grievances disappear.

HARDWARE.....Atleast p4 pentium,windows xp service pack2 ,512 RAM is recommended.

ups...if you face frequent power cut.....better go for both ups and invertor .

software..... : obviously METASTOCK.....because most of them use it.
data feeds...... do you need real time data or end of day data???

Internet connections: at least two,if one fails you can switch over to other.

lastly,most important thing is if you go on surfing internet your system will slow down badly due to spyware and allsorts of unknown code getting automatically loaded in to your pc.. and frequent hangs of operating system....

question is how you keep it neat and clean is the issue to be solved.

it is very essential that your system never hang while trading..( this is one of the reason why i recommend 512MB RAM)

Enjoy trading ...:D

suba

Thanks suba

I am taking note of the suggestions as well